What's your favorite race track?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    road america. im pretty limited on the tracks ive actually driven on. ive done BIR a million times and its pretty bland. road america is a great track but 5+ hours away

    Leave a comment:


  • dgdavidson
    replied
    The tracks I've driven in the order that I like them.

    Road Atlanta, Eagle's Canyon Raceway (brand new), MSR-Cresson, Texas World Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway - Road Course (Suck ass!)

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    I like to watch Daytona and Talladega(nascar)
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    +1. I'm a Nascar fan. Really don't like the car of tomorrow though. I wish they would go back to the good old days.

    Oh gawd .

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    I like to watch Daytona and Talladega(nascar)

    +1. I'm a Nascar fan. Really don't like the car of tomorrow though. I wish they would go back to the good old days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Infineon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Favorite that I've driven would have to be Road America in Wisconsin .

    Favorite that I've riden on is the old Nürburgring .

    Favorite track period would have to be Spa-Francorchamps .

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    Lime Rock so far.

    Lime Rock is very nice but a little tight, my car is a killer on that track, it suits it the best!

    But my favorite would be Watkins Glen closely followed by Laguna Seca. VIR is also nice, I just love elevation changes and long, fast corners

    Leave a comment:


  • AlarmedBread
    replied
    Barber/Birmingham

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    I've only driven Spring mountain in Pahrump NV and Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele Utah.

    MMP is 10x better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean
    Yea, I heard it was MUCH more technical. They decided to just do that section because they didn't want people out there getting THAT worried.

    I woulda been game for it though, but that track was still lots of fun, and it was a nice surface too!



    Watch or drive - doesn't matter to me. :)
    Yeah.. the problem was that you have a million people with zero driving experience out on a track at speed. Best to keep it as simple as possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Lime Rock so far.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean
    replied
    Originally posted by Jordan
    You drove the 1.7, which is a great track. I like the 3.1 much better, but yes it is a lot more technical.
    Yea, I heard it was MUCH more technical. They decided to just do that section because they didn't want people out there getting THAT worried.

    I woulda been game for it though, but that track was still lots of fun, and it was a nice surface too!



    Watch or drive - doesn't matter to me. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • boom-monkey
    replied
    Sebring.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Driven or to watch? I like to watch Daytona and Talladega(nascar)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean
    Haha...sorry, HAD to ask. :)

    Mine would have to be Motorsport Ranch, cause it's the only track (out of the 3 I've driven) that's had any elevation change. Fun track! Well...I guess I didn't drive the whole thing, just the "less technical" section.

    Answer away...!!!
    You drove the 1.7, which is a great track. I like the 3.1 much better, but yes it is a lot more technical.

    Leave a comment:

Working...