Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Soccer/Futebol/Futbol Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conmebol teams will be playing a squads, this decides who gets to go to confederations cup to represent conmebol along with host brazil, no team wants to screw it up.

Mexico on the other hand will be playing a b/c squad.

and if were on the topic of embarrassment and river, they had this shit coming for a couple of years now, continually slipping lower and lower on the table, hopefully they make it back soon enough, whats this year going to be like without the classico?
    sigpic

Comment

lololol wtf 8 players suspended from the copa america.. due to a prostitution scandal. wtf man... including jonathen dos santos.. Thats who i was looking forward to..

Then Carlos Vela got pulled out cause Arsenal didn't allow him to play in it. Wtf man! This is gonna blow.. Might as well not even play in the tournament...

Mexico is taking a "C" squad pretty much!

Comment

no one watching the U17 World Cup?

USA x Germany and Argentina x England is starting right now; unfortunately it doesn't seem the Argentina x England game will be shown! Sucks, I want to flip between both of these! These are round of 16 games so they're do or die.

Brasil, Japan, Uzbekistan, and Uruguay are through to the quarters..

and for the record, Brasil holds the most tied with Nigeria at 3. Strangely enough, Spain, Italy, Germany, Argentina, Holland all have none!

Comment

Maluco try espn360.com they show both of the games.
          I believe you need to have verizon as your ISP to watch it free..

Comment

Ouch! Germany 4 USA 0 - Argentina x England game is currently in shootouts!

EDIT: and Argentina isn't winning it this year either. English goalie saved two of their shots. England had one shot missed...

Originally posted by selturk View Post
            Maluco try espn360.com they show both of the games.
            I believe you need to have verizon as your ISP to watch it free..
            that site asks for my provider account number and I've always been to lazy to look it up. I'll check it out.

EDIT II: In other news, it was just announced that each Brasilian player will be awarded $100K if they win this year's Copa America. That's up 50% from what they were awarded in the last Copa America 2007 (which ultimately found them taking that one 3 - 0 in the final against Argentina)

Money is a sweet motivator! :up:
            Last edited by Maluco; 06-30-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Brasil v Argentina in the Copa America will be epic...

And WTF Mexico, hookers in Ecuador and contaminated carne? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by yobless View Post
                Brasil v Argentina in the Copa America will be epic...

And WTF Mexico, hookers in Ecuador and contaminated carne? SMH
                oh shit, that's news to me! I am reading about it now. Dumbasses can't do that shit on their own time and have now further hurt Mexico's chances of at least making a good showing.

and it seems it all came to light because players reported ipads, phones, cash and other shit missing; all they found on the CCTV was dem hoes.

Comment

First game of Copa America today! I'm sure Mariano is excited.

Argentina x Bolivia today at 8:45 est

Channels: (note, sometimes it's good to check this all the way up to the game as they change and some get added)

Astro, Canal 7, Canal Plus France, Canal+ Spain, ESPN Brasil, ESPN Deportes Radio, ESPN HD Brasil, ESPN UK, EuroWorld Sport, Fox Sports Latin America, Now TV, RCTI - Indonesia, Setanta Sports Australia, Sky Italia, Sky Sport 1 Germany, Sport.TV1, Sport.TVHD, SuperSport, Telefutura, TLN en Espanol, Univision Deportes, Venevision, Youtube

Best site I know of for all game listings and respective viewing channels:

HERE WE GO!!!! :firehop::razz::up::drink: :tsk: :finger::bow::crazy: :curse:

those just about cover all of the emotions.

Here's the highlights of the final between Brasil and Argentina. That 1st gol at 4 mins and then the own gol was a major beating I'm sure. This game could have had a lot more gols! DAMN, I'm crazy excited!!!

Last edited by Maluco; 07-01-2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Telefutura ftw here in Los Angeles.

Comment

Originally posted by yobless View Post
                      Telefutura ftw here in Los Angeles.
                      likewise in Mexas!

It's going to be Brasil and Argentina in the final! That final in Argentina will be simply PRICELESS!!!!

Comment

I'm rooting for my peeps in Paraguay...extreme long shots, thanks Mexican's thugs for putting a hot one in our best player's skull.

If it is Brasil v Argentina i'm going to have to root for "A Seleção"

EDIT: holy shit the Bolivians scored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by yobless; 07-01-2011, 06:59 PM. Reason: wtf Bolivia scored

Comment

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL PLAY AND GOL BY ARGENTINA!!!

I've never seen that outside of futevolley or beach soccer...

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                            ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL PLAY AND GOL BY ARGENTINA!!!

I've never seen that outside of futevolley or beach soccer...
                            ahahaha very true.

straight up golazo.

Comment

LMAO!!! The player, Edivaldo Moreno Rojas, who scored on Argentina was born in Brasil! Brasil, even though not playing against Argentina today, managed to spoil their inaugural party. And tying against Bolivia anytime, much more during the inaugural game of a Cup being hosted by Argentina is a spoiled party.

Edvaldo Rojas Hermoza, aka Bolívia (born 17 November 1985), is a BrazilianBolivian footballer who plays for Associação Naval 1º de Maio in Portugal, as a forward.

Born in Cuiabá, Mato Grosso, to a Brazilian father and a Bolivian mother,[1] Bolívia started his career at Clube Atlético Paranaense, signing a 5-year contract with the club in August 2003.[2] He made his top division debut on 18 August 2004, against Figueirense Futebol Clube as a substitute.[3]
                              On 1 April 2005, Bolívia was loaned to Associação Ferroviária de Esportes until the end of the São Paulo State League third division season. On 19 May, in the same predicament, he moved to Figueirense Futebol Clube, in the top flight, until the end of the season. On 1 February 2006 the loan was extended until 31 December but, in March, he was loaned to Rio Preto Esporte Clube in the São Paulo second division.
                              In June 2006, Bolívia returned to Atlético and, on 1 August left for Associação Atlética Caldense in a nine-month loan. He scored 11 goals in the Minas Gerais Cup,[4] but only found the net once in the Minas Gerais State League.[5][6] After his return, he signed a new contract running until 30 April 2010, but appeared rarely for the club, being loaned for the fifth and last time in December 2007, now to Guaratinguetá, helping the side finish first in the group stage of the 2008 São Paulo State League, and scoring one goal.[7]
                              In July 2008, Bolívia was signed by Portuguese side Associação Naval 1º de Maio.[8] In 2010–11, whilst changing his shirt name to Edvaldo, he only missed one game and scored four goals, but the Figueira da Foz outfit was relegated from the top division after six years.
                              [edit] International career

In April 2011, Bolívia received a call-up from the Bolivian national team, being made eligible shortly after, after all the documentation issues had been resolved.[9] He made his debut on 4 June against Paraguay, in the first leg of the year's Copa Paz del Chaco played in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (0–2 loss),[10] and also appeared in the second match three days later (0–0).[11]

Comment

Vamos colombia gol hijueputa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X