Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Soccer/Futebol/Futbol Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Soccer/Futebol/Futbol Thread...

Awh yeah!!!! For now, all I have to say is MENGO!!!!!!! MENGO!!!!!! Just won the Taça Guanabara. The Rio de Janeiro cup. Oh the loveliness of club futebol!!!

Game/cup winning gol here:

Comment

ACADE... ACADE.......ACADE...........VAMOS RACING CLUB!!!

Te sigo a todas partes!!

Remember this?

World Cup

Maradona

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

EDIT: WTF....

Mad respect to Maradona....
        Last edited by Maluco; 02-29-2008, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I have a feeling there may only be three dominant posters in this thread....
          There will be only one dominant team though.

Best keeper in futbol

Best fan.. ME!

Go Blue.
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Icelands best football player

to bad he never gets to play

E30 Mtech II powered by M30 :twisted:
            E36 316i Mtech Compact
            E30 3xxi dooorifto kingo

Comment

Mariano

Comment

WEAK!
                Like your Keeper!
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic

Comment

I can't see Mariano's last pics for some reason.... but here's a 'recent' one that I'm sure you recall.

We met (and beat) Argentina in the final of the last two Copa America as well as met and beat Argentina in the final of the last Copa Confederações. I still don't quite comprehend how FIFA has you guys at 1st but there's alot to their system of ranking I don't understand..

Translation: The team that best played in the Copa America died in the final. A cruel 0-3 against Brasil B (basically meaning we played out bench). Resulting in a nightmare the dream of a generation that sought the title but weakened in the last step. Una Lastima!!!

Comment

My team. Racing Club De Avellaneda.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                      I can't see Mariano's last pics for some reason.... but here's a 'recent' one that I'm sure you recall.

We met (and beat) Argentina in the final of the last two Copa America as well as met and beat Argentina in the final of the last Copa Confederações. I still don't quite comprehend how FIFA has you guys at 1st but there's alot to their system of ranking I don't understand..

Translation: The team that best played in the Copa America died in the final. A cruel 0-3 against Brasil B (basically meaning we played out bench). Resulting in a nightmare the dream of a generation that sought the title but weakened in the last step. Una Lastima!!!

Fucking heartbreaking. This is what caused me to be more rational. Brasil usually plays like shit in the games it doesnt need to win, but steps up the game when its time to win. Whether it be in the World Cup, Copa America, etc. We are the opposite. We are always the favorite, but we fail where it counts. Brasil is the true mark of a champion. They win the games that they need to win.

Mariano

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        Fucking heartbreaking. This is what caused me to be more rational. Brasil usually plays like shit in the games it doesnt need to win, but steps up the game when its time to win. Whether it be in the World Cup, Copa America, etc. We are the opposite. We are always the favorite, but we fail where it counts. Brasil is the true mark of a champion. They win the games that they need to win.

Mariano
                        Damn Mariano, beautiful words bro. Needless to say, that final was a huge shock to me, all Brasilians and the rest of the soccer world for that matter. Argentina played very beautiful soccer throughout that cup while Brasil played like shit. It was a completely different Brasil in that final...

As a child, I couldn't understand Brasil's sub-par performances when it came to certain games, and my father would try to break it down to me. The reality is that Brasilians and most of everybody expect Brasil to be top-notch everytime they step on the field.

Comment

Hey man. At some point you have to grow up and realize how stupid it is to have this blind praise. This is a big step for me. ;) Ive had the seleccion in my heart since a baby, but its caused me so much fucking hurt, that I have to rethink everything.

Mariano

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                            The reality is that Brasilians and most of everybody expect Brasil to be top-notch everytime they step on the field.
                            But you handle it better. Argentina has the same pressure, but doesnt handle it as well, I think.

FUCK Im sad now. Seeing that picture. I try and push everything to the back of my head. Seeing that picture brings up the heartache.

Mariano

Comment

See I knew this thread would be three dominant posters.
                              Still only one real team though.
                              English Premiership FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Yours truly,
                              Rich
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X