Going for trip to So.Cal+Nevada in Aug, any suggestions?
Collapse
X
-
you should go to reno and call everybody else with an e30 and we could all go on a drive........if my cars done by then. we could all drive to Tahoe or virginia city. -
-
-
Make sure to check out Virginia City in Nevada, just don't stay there longer than one day.Leave a comment:
-
check out palos verdes, manhattan beach, hermosa beach.
eat at Mama D's italian restaurant. they're famous for their pink sauce.
www.yelp.com is your best friend.
ummmm mama d's pink sauce??
even if mama d was 25 and smokin hot that does not sound appetizingLeave a comment:
-
check out palos verdes, manhattan beach, hermosa beach.
eat at Mama D's italian restaurant. they're famous for their pink sauce.
www.yelp.com is your best friend.Leave a comment:
-
knowing your penchant for flair i have selected a few places not to be missed by you.
youre going to need to head north though. i imagine this will be difficult for you as youre used to going south on me
This website is for sale! renegadesbar.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, renegadesbar.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
Leave a comment:
-
Why do you want to go to Hollywood. Shithole of America.
I'd stay around Venice beach, Monterey, Santa Monica etc.Leave a comment:
-
Going for trip to So.Cal+Nevada in Aug, any suggestions?
i wanna have a good time, but I don't wanna spend it going to bars etc. and we know how to spend the $ on stuff thats worthwhile checking out.
Anything euro car or bmw related? any neat shops I should chech out (heck if I can find a cool shop with used BMW stuff I'd be in heaven!)?
Also, any suggestions on interesting places to eat, places to go for a run, or scenic areas?
we wanna check out Hollywood as well as Beverly Hills as well.
We plan on getting a rental car (*any suggestions for companies in LA?)so our options will be rather limitless on what we can do and where we can go
thanks in advance
* I noticed that there's quite a few places that rent exotics cars and convertables. Is there anywhere you guys would recommend for an interesting convertable that's not ghey like a Chrysler Sebring? I'd love to have a manual tranny car, as I had a HOOT last fall in Germany on the Autobahn in my Opel (Saturn) Astra Cabrio (hard top convertable).Tags: None

Leave a comment: