for the tattoo lovers here at R3v...Zombie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brandon11130
    replied
    Originally posted by Tavern Gnome
    Well chances are, like most of the people who get HEAVILY tattooed, he works in the field. At least I would guess. Who gives a shit what that guy wants to do with his life. A lot of you guys don't get that some people don't care about living "the American dream". You don't need a office job. You don't need to look like everyone else. People spend far too much time worried about how other people live their lives. I wouldn't do it myself personally but I have sleeves and I am 100% confident I could get a job at any place "I" wanted to. I like tuurtles.
    x2 every one has tattoos now, you see them all over, they will only become more excepted. I waked into barnes and noble today and saw the guy puttin the books away had full sleves. Fuck even one of the salesmen at the dealership i work at has full sleves.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    i bet that guy gets some ass from freaky chicks. in fact if you took all those tatts away he looks like the type of guy that would die a virgin. theres a certain percentage of women who would fuck you cause youre a freak. at least while hes young. once he hits 30 the novelty turns into a curse

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    replied
    That detail is absolutly astounding! As a mildly artistic person, I can appreciate the work that went into thatt, but I would not want to try to get a good job with all of that. I would never get a tat myself, though. Wonder what he'll look like when he is 60 (if he lives that long...)?

    Leave a comment:


  • nineohfour
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Its amazing the intolerance that still pervades our society. Cant we just admire the motherfucking tattoo's as art? Instead of making a fucking holier-than-thou social commentary on the state of the union and its residents??? FUCK!!



    Mariano
    how existential

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by smonkbmw
    this one suits you better josh, you kinda remind me of calvin in this picture actually, just darker skinned and with less hair,
    Ha ha ha! Thanks, I think... :D

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Vedubin, you should have known better than to post a thread about tattoos. They all just turn to shit eventually by the people that don't like them.
    Its amazing the intolerance that still pervades our society. Cant we just admire the motherfucking tattoo's as art? Instead of making a fucking holier-than-thou social commentary on the state of the union and its residents??? FUCK!!



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson

    this one suits you better josh, you kinda remind me of calvin in this picture actually, just darker skinned and with less hair,

    Leave a comment:


  • BBY1104
    Guest replied
    I use to hear how...."oh he cant get a job" or "he probably isnt working"....blah blah

    I admire the creativity there and dont doubt there is well over 5-6k from waist up.

    I see more people like this being accepted and working more places

    Leave a comment:


  • FLUTE007
    replied
    thats about as cool as the HIV

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Since he has such an obsession with looking dead, I think blunt should just kill the guy and take his money before wastes any more of it. I'll take free parts from blunt tech in exchange for giving you the idea. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Well chances are, like most of the people who get HEAVILY tattooed, he works in the field. At least I would guess. Who gives a shit what that guy wants to do with his life. A lot of you guys don't get that some people don't care about living "the American dream". You don't need a office job. You don't need to look like everyone else. People spend far too much time worried about how other people live their lives. I wouldn't do it myself personally but I have sleeves and I am 100% confident I could get a job at any place "I" wanted to. I like tuurtles.

    Leave a comment:


  • speedhop
    replied
    Wow...meaningful tattoos are one thing, but that is just plain stupid.

    "Hi, I'm a dillweed zombie"

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    I love tattoos but not ones that are for attention only.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Vedubin, you should have known better than to post a thread about tattoos. They all just turn to shit eventually by the people that don't like them.

    Im no stranger to controversy :)

    Leave a comment:


  • nineohfour
    replied
    what a fuckin fool

    Leave a comment:

Working...