for the tattoo lovers here at R3v...Zombie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I think Tavern Gnome has that kid as his avatar.

    Oddly enough Spiff, I've been wanting to get a Calvin and Hobbes tattoo for years. I wouldn't mind any one of these:







    I REALLY want this one, across the top of my back, minus the house and other backgroud, but with all of Calvin's stuff flying:
    Last edited by Jand3rson; 07-06-2008, 12:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Originally posted by ragged325
    Is your avatar the zombie boy as a youth?
    No, he likes turtles:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Vedubin, you should have known better than to post a thread about tattoos. They all just turn to shit eventually by the people that don't like them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    could u even fucking imagine the pain from a tattoo inside you ear?!

    Leave a comment:


  • ragged325
    replied
    Originally posted by Tavern Gnome
    Really awesome.
    Is your avatar the zombie boy as a youth?

    Leave a comment:


  • ragged325
    replied
    Yeah I'm sure that when you're in your twenties and spend your free time in the bars, the attention he gets makes it fun. I can't see that going well for him later in life, but who knows. I'm sure this is a repost, but you must have all seen the tiger guy we have in san diego?

    Leave a comment:


  • scott_is
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    He just fucked himself up for the rest of his life. But I can sort of appreciate the work that went into that. Im sure that was countless hours, and it does look like a nice job.
    They forgot one important question.
    What is your job?

    I'd like to know

    Scott

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    there are no hidden issues going on here. and he says his mom is really into it now.,. hahahaha what a fucking idiot. he has a bright future ahead of him

    Leave a comment:


  • TwistyTunedE30
    replied

    I lol'd

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    He just fucked himself up for the rest of his life. But I can sort of appreciate the work that went into that. Im sure that was countless hours, and it does look like a nice job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Really awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    started a topic for the tattoo lovers here at R3v...Zombie

    for the tattoo lovers here at R3v...Zombie

    This is about as cool as it gets but I could never in my life.....


    Zombie tattoo........
Working...