Which should I buy Dodge Charger RT or Dodge Magnum RT

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aptyp
    replied
    Since your wife already had magnum for that extra space, get a Charger.

    In lime green with tire marks across.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    I think you're at the wrong website.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    v6 ftl

    Leave a comment:


  • Which should I buy Dodge Charger RT or Dodge Magnum RT

    Ok Im selling my Jeep and am going to get one of these two cars. We currently have a 05 Magnum SXT 250hp V6 that I really like, it's my wifes car. Both RT cars are similar but i can't decide on which one to get. What do you guys think? I have been leaning towards the Daytona Edition Charger. As far as Performance they are really close.
Working...