Advice to world travelers/backpackers.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I don't really care who wins the election, but when Dubya gets his thug ass the fuck out of DC, I'm going to party like it's 19fucking99.
I like to talk shit about McCain because it gets the partisan hacks riled up, but at the end of the day, McSame is just as liberal as Obama.
Maybe even more so.Leave a comment:
-
On January 20 2009, I will be donating my time and gigantic arms to move GWB's shit outta office and toss it straight to El-Paso.
does he have anymore mediocre daughters I can pork?
regards,
RyanLeave a comment:
-
Show me anything that would indicate that I have "a passionate love for Obama".
Or, keep lying.Leave a comment:
-
Of course I'm serious, but I find you funny as all hell. Listening to you whine an talk trash to people makes me lol, so it's all good.The problem is - if you disagree with anything that the Bush/McCain sacklickers think or say, they descend upon you in a pack and try to beat you down.
It never gets ugly until someone posts an opposing viewpoint.
It's so predictable that it borders on hilarity. It would actually BE hilarious if they weren't SERIOUS.Leave a comment:
-
Actually, I was going to bring that up and how your passionate love for Obama, or hatred of the republican party, is inconsistent with the stance you take twoards everyone here.Leave a comment:
-
The problem is - if you disagree with anything that the Bush/McCain sacklickers think or say, they descend upon you in a pack and try to beat you down.Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!..... On second thought.... All of you guys need to grow up. Its gettin pretty annoying when all the threads I read end up being about politics. Why don't you just keep all of the politics into one thread, or EAD. Seriously I'll start a thread for you guys to "Fight it out," if it keeps all of the other ones clean. </rant>
It never gets ugly until someone posts an opposing viewpoint.
It's so predictable that it borders on hilarity. It would actually BE hilarious if they weren't SERIOUS.Leave a comment:
-
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!..... On second thought.... All of you guys need to grow up. Its gettin pretty annoying when all the threads I read end up being about politics. Why don't you just keep all of the politics into one thread, or EAD. Seriously I'll start a thread for you guys to "Fight it out," if it keeps all of the other ones clean. </rant>Leave a comment:
-
LOL, good come back. Why not just type "oh yeah?" next time and save the effort.
You just proven yourself to be so blinded by your own anger and pride that you can't see the truth when it is handed to you on a silver platter. I feel sorry for you. It must be tough going through life so bent out of shape.Leave a comment:
-
You are not alone in that. Many of those of us who would call ourselves conservatives are like that. Most of the moral legislation that the religious right wants to enact is stuff that I think is very bad for the Country. However, I also believe that they have the right to express their views about it. There does have to be a counter balance to the morally corrupt and ethically challenged far left.The awesome part about this is you feel I am not a freethinking person -- which is a typical liberal point of view. It is great that you feel anybody who is a "republican" has gotten "spoonfed" by the republican machine. We have a free socitey, free to be you and me, free to have our own thoughts. I have looked and listened to all sides of politics. Thankfully, I landed on the right hand side in my beliefs. I have looked at both sides, understand issues across the board, and choose to listen to Limbaugh and Savage over the "intellectuals" on Air America.
It really surprises most people that I am a proud right-winger, as I am very anti-religion. I am not a bible thumping republican like much of the party, so get off your high horse thinking that everybody on this side is "spoonfed" what to believe in. At least I believe in what will make this a better country and better society.Leave a comment:
-
You have a PICTURE of Lush Rimjob for an av. :rofl:
I can tell what you believe in from a mile away.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedThe awesome part about this is you feel I am not a freethinking person -- which is a typical liberal point of view. It is great that you feel anybody who is a "republican" has gotten "spoonfed" by the republican machine. We have a free socitey, free to be you and me, free to have our own thoughts. I have looked and listened to all sides of politics. Thankfully, I landed on the right hand side in my beliefs. I have looked at both sides, understand issues across the board, and choose to listen to Limbaugh and Savage over the "intellectuals" on Air America.
It really surprises most people that I am a proud right-winger, as I am very anti-religion. I am not a bible thumping republican like much of the party, so get off your high horse thinking that everybody on this side is "spoonfed" what to believe in. At least I believe in what will make this a better country and better society.Leave a comment:
-
Just wanted to quote this so I can refer to it when you post something about Obama's lack of experience and John McCain's supposed wealth of experience.This is what's great about having Lair around. You make a strong argument, and he immediately has some sort of backlash to discredit your thoughts that aren't rooted in something that is realistically supportive (this is particularly true in the economics department); usually rooted in inexperience or age discrimination.
When that doesn't work, he immediately points out the right wing agenda of the basis of economic princples, and how to believe in free markets/trade/capitalism immediately makes you a right-wing biggot (that's nonsense).
When that doesn't work, he points out that if you believe in the discipline of economics, then you must be a bush sack hanger. Or, in broader terms, if you point out that everything isn't as bad as people make it out to be, he also immediately reverts back to taking pop-shots and being a bush sack hanger.
Finally, when all of this has failed, he smugly retreats to the "I am better than you because blah blah blah, I'm so much more enlightened blah blah blah, I have been in the system longer, etc." Then simply labels you, does his best to revert back to my first observation, and then stops until someone else says something only to repeat the cycle again.
Irony - ain't it a bitch?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: