If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Mostly I've considered that heeter has very little practical experience regarding the economy. Basically he knows what he's read in books and what other people have told him.
If that's all it takes to a make one a expert, then I'm a world-class engine builder, helicopter pilot, and purveyor of Hobbitry.
Basically, I don't give a fuck what he thinks he knows, or where he got his "certificate". He's still just a punkass 23 year old kid. ;)
Dude, you fucking sell auto glass. That's a small step above manager at waffle house
Have you ever thought for a minute that maybe heeter is being somewhat humble regarding institutions he has received his pieces of paper from? Where he has worked? What he does now?
I've considered lots of things.
Mostly I've considered that heeter has very little practical experience regarding the economy. Basically he knows what he's read in books and what other people have told him.
If that's all it takes to a make one a expert, then I'm a world-class engine builder, helicopter pilot, and purveyor of Hobbitry.
Basically, I don't give a fuck what he thinks he knows, or where he got his "certificate". He's still just a punkass 23 year old kid. ;)
dude, you're not even smart enough to reply to the correct person. Does my name say Eviltwin? no? I never mentioned anything about the Japanese/Canadian economy, yet to tore in to me saying that I had. Apparently you get people confused quite easily....
Careful Corvallis...rwh is intelligent...dont' make him disrupt the Halo-Lan party with intelligent people, only to tear into you about something you didn't do/say...
eviltwin tried to make Americans envious of the Japanese economy, which is ironic. Lair also tried to claim Bush was like Hitler, where Obama is much more like him. Then I explained the importance of remaining globally competitive, which is important no matter what country you are in, but is especially something to notice when you are in the highly developed nations which feel the decrease in demand for unskilled workers.
Untrained, uneducated people are getting more and more worthless here and instead of being unhappy they are not needed, they should do something about it. (and increasing minimum wage isn't the answer either)
Sorry you confuse being informed about global economics being blind faith...
but you can't see shit through the bong smoke, so oh well.
dude, you're not even smart enough to reply to the correct person. Does my name say Eviltwin? no? I never mentioned anything about the Japanese/Canadian economy, yet to tore in to me saying that I had. Apparently you get people confused quite easily....
Have you ever thought for a minute that maybe heeter is being somewhat humble regarding institutions he has received his pieces of paper from? Where he has worked? What he does now?
You got to be kidding, Lair and thought in the same sentence. It's obvious the kid has a pretty good grip on what's going on, his post seem to follow others that I've read elswhere concerning macro-economics. Lair doesn't care, tripping on cid in SF when he was younger taught him all he needed to know to understand the world.
eviltwin tried to make Americans envious of the Japanese economy, which is ironic. Lair also tried to claim Bush was like Hitler, where Obama is much more like him. Then I explained the importance of remaining globally competitive, which is important no matter what country you are in, but is especially something to notice when you are in the highly developed nations which feel the decrease in demand for unskilled workers.
Untrained, uneducated people are getting more and more worthless here and instead of being unhappy they are not needed, they should do something about it. (and increasing minimum wage isn't the answer either)
Sorry you confuse being informed about global economics being blind faith...
but you can't see shit through the bong smoke, so oh well.
There are a TON of jobs out there. I put my resume online and received 10 opportunities within a week. I took a job, and still have people calling with potential positions. All of which pay a reasonable/liveable wage.
People are still buying their e30 parts from GC suspensions to engine swaps all the time on here... including expensive wheels.
I'll get an education when you move out of your Mom's basement.
Deal?
Have you ever thought for a minute that maybe heeter is being somewhat humble regarding institutions he has received his pieces of paper from? Where he has worked? What he does now?
huh? japanese economy? what are you talking about?
I never mentioned anything about the japanese economy, or the Canadian one either. Something tells me you're the one doing the bong rips ;)
Go eat some granola mr. baggy pants.
eviltwin tried to make Americans envious of the Japanese economy, which is ironic. Lair also tried to claim Bush was like Hitler, where Obama is much more like him. Then I explained the importance of remaining globally competitive, which is important no matter what country you are in, but is especially something to notice when you are in the highly developed nations which feel the decrease in demand for unskilled workers.
Untrained, uneducated people are getting more and more worthless here and instead of being unhappy they are not needed, they should do something about it. (and increasing minimum wage isn't the answer either)
Sorry you confuse being informed about global economics being blind faith...
but you can't see shit through the bong smoke, so oh well.
Hey man, I know your PNW crew can be slim pickens when it comes to brain cells that have survived bong hits, but don't think just because intelligent people are not jealous of the Japanese economy nor the "us too" nature of Canada that it is blind faith.
I can think realistically about what the US has to offer, and it's not always the best and only way to roll... but certainly only an uneducated pothead moron would try to claim the Japanese economy right now is better than the US's.
Maybe you should shut the fuck up and learn something, like people's outlook before you claim they have blind faith.
yeah, but i only party with intelligent people though.
the pot smoking idiots are down the street watching hunger teen aqua force and ordering pizza
sick.
I was looking for worthy sig material.
oh and the mensa-brethen need to know if there's another couch-cushion fort building party in your moms basement again tonight.
Apparently Nevil is bringing Ranch dip this time! outstanding!
Leave a comment: