If I keep repeating it, you'll eventually believe it.
It works for Bush. See "catapult the propaganda".
Advice to world travelers/backpackers.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I have to tell you, the world will "hate" (and hate is too strong of a word)us no matter who is president. When you are #1 economically and #1 militarily, that just comes with the turf. Trust me, when I lived in Egypt 20 years ago, it was the same. All the Europeans would come down for cheap vacations on the Red sea and we got the same story. "We hate your politics but we think Americans are OK in general."cool, you love canadia, we get it, stay there please. america is stupid for electing the same asshole that made the world hate us to begin with, now we get to deal with it for the next 25 years. it will be a cold day in hell before i ever wear a canadian flag on anything to try to make people think better of me. i'm proud of my nationality too, and the fact that my grandparents came here and made a home for themselves back when foreigners were welcome. kinda.....
the rest of the world needs to stop hating the player and start hating the game.
Yes, there are the wack0 college students and bleeders that will rant an rave and burn American flags, you can find morons anywhere. But in general, it isn't like the OP is making it out to be.
Overstatements, taking a grain of truth and turning it into a major deal, telling us that we are evil because we are Americans and that we should be ashamed of that fact, is normal liberal tacticks. Anything to discredit what this Country stands for so they can "change" it... even if they have no idea what those changes should be and what the reprecutions of those changes will be. It is almost like these people want America to be poor, non-productive and stupid. I suppose it will be easier for the government to fleese us and make us totally dependent on them if things were that way.
Ah well. You can't change perceptions of people who won't change (funny, but they also always want nothing but change... odd). It's funny how fast the libs were to prove Godwin's law. Reductio ad Hitlerum.
Leave a comment:
-
Of course.
And it takes a complete and utter lack of common sense and decency to vote rethugnican.Leave a comment:
-
Well, that's just because it takes complete and utter ignorance of economic fundamentals to vote Democrat.Leave a comment:
-
LOL
Keep dancing. I don't really care where you got your "certificate", but I find your continued evasion of the question humorous.
I know everything I need to know about the economy and how it functions. I've been a part of the economy for longer than you've been alive.Leave a comment:
-
-
Just because you're just a n00b who doesn't know anything doesn't mean it wasn't a reputable university I attended.Yes.
I've been "defeated" by a 23 year old kid who has a "certificate" from some unknown entity that says he knows more about everything than I do.
I may not return to R3V. It's entirely possible that this level of humiliation will cause me to slit my wrists or jump in front of a bus.
WE CAN ONLY HOPE! But then were will the dirty south get their windshields? :rofl:Leave a comment:
-
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but Heeter is fucking spot on.... Maybe if you bothered to read a book written about world economics in the last 20 years you would realize this. Or you can just keep blaming bush for problems that began before his tenor and will continue long after his is out of office.
Mind I really dispise where the Bush/Cheney group took us the last 8 years, but ffs not everything is under their control....Leave a comment:
-
Yes.
I've been "defeated" by a 23 year old kid who has a "certificate" from some unknown entity that says he knows more about everything than I do.
I may not return to R3V. It's entirely possible that this level of humiliation will cause me to slit my wrists or jump in front of a bus.Leave a comment:
-
-
Actually more like,
Obama = Hitler
Outsourcing / the Rich = Jews
Sheep = you
instead of dealing with the issues at hand, he uses people frustrated and sells "HOPE" that doesn't bring about the solution but only drives people to act without thinking. blaming the jews is just like blaming the global economy or corporations instead of working with them.
the future of the USA rests in a competitive corporate tax rate (without leaving any one industry out of the deal unfairly) and training / educating our population in order to be valuable in the global economy. It doesn't make a fucking difference really if unskilled labor comes into the nation or we export the work out, if we find a way to be more productive in high end manufacturing with safety in mind, or deal with intellectually challenging services, etc. Let Mexico, Singapore, China, or India do the shit work that goes to the lowest bidder... They will just need high-end help on the other edge of the spectrum as they are more rich in supply of cheap labor but not technical prowess.
This allows us to focus on what we have an edge at, and they do the same. The key is finding what you can do, and do that. ... Or not do anything and expect a handout from the government. Trying to "protect jobs" does nothing but eliminate our competitiveness and then creates greater job loss and slowed economy. Laying people off can keep the company as a whole alive, and in the sense of a country, those people may need to re-train and find a better role to play. People always need something somewhere, and being stubborn that you're no longer needed for X is retarded.
When the South went to one pair of bathrooms instead of Whites and Blacks, do you think double the plumbers than were needed sat around complaining about slow business?? Or did some change careers?
Japan is a victim of a very significant constraint on its resources - a limited access to arable land. That's why they are reliant on the United States (#1 supplier at 1/3 of ag imports coming from us) and others to feed its nation.
Seriously Lair, get an education, it's better than holding onto your ignorance.Last edited by rwh11385; 08-21-2008, 07:26 PM.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: