Advice to world travelers/backpackers.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by Eviltwin
    I wasn't being sarcastic about Japan...off the top of my head, from what I recall aren't they the 2nd largest economic push? 4th largest military (which is more than enough) and has something like a 5% unemployment rate?

    thats pretty f'ken stellar if you ask me...
    fucking stellar at 5% unemployment? funny that all teh liberals are whining about it here in the US of A.

    JAPAN IS FUCKING KICKASS INDEED ?!?? (.... not!)

    Year GDP - real growth Rank Percent Chang
    2003 -.30 % 188
    2004 2.70 % 123 -1,000.00 %
    2005 2.90 % 143 7.41 %
    2006 2.60 % 157 -10.34 %
    2007 2.20 % 182 -15.38 %
    2008 1.90 % 189 -13.64 %

    The libs are whining about our economy, but we're still better than your beloved Japan.

    anything else you want to be educated on?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Obama?

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by Lair
    That's what the Bushlovers do best. :hitler:
    Funny you used Hitler emoticon. Hitler talked about hope and change and people frustrated with the economy to follow him... just like...

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    I could not resist sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Eviltwin
    thats it.
    I ain't sleeping tonight!

    I feel like DP'ing my sister with my little uncle.

    again



    :shock:

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Eviltwin
    Japan f'ken rules.

    IMO, "ya'll" should send Bush to Japan be forcebly ellected Emperor, and make McCain his head of elected parliament...which should include notables like Bobcat Gallraith, Max Hardcore, that Cat Lady and Sodlja Boy as secretary treasurer.


    You mean Bobcat Goldthwait? Brains overflow north of the border. At least check your names so you don't look like an idiot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eviltwin
    replied
    Originally posted by ariasatx
    he is not your fwend buddy.

    thats it.
    I ain't sleeping tonight!


    *edit* neither is Farbin...he got nowhere to be tomorrow...
    Last edited by Eviltwin; 08-21-2008, 06:40 PM. Reason: cheap stab @ Farbin

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    Originally posted by Eviltwin
    chillax my fwend...
    He is not your fwend buddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lair
    replied
    Originally posted by Eviltwin
    I find it sensational, you managed to somehow disect my post, and take absolute offence to it.

    That's what the Bushlovers do best. :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • Eviltwin
    replied
    I wasn't being sarcastic about Japan...off the top of my head, from what I recall aren't they the 2nd largest economic push? 4th largest military (which is more than enough) and has something like a 5% unemployment rate?

    thats pretty f'ken stellar if you ask me...

    Leave a comment:


  • Eviltwin
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    You're an ignorant fuck.

    Yeah man... it totally ruled in '03 and totally ruling now. Go screw a moose or something productive.

    I find it sensational, you managed to somehow disect my post, and take absolute offence to it.

    chillax my friend...jeeez

    Leave a comment:


  • rwh11385
    replied
    Originally posted by Eviltwin
    Japan f'ken rules.

    IMO, "ya'll" should send Bush to Japan be forcebly ellected Emperor, and make McCain his head of elected parliament...which should include notables like Bobcat Gallraith, Max Hardcore, that Cat Lady and Sodlja Boy as secretary treasurer.
    You're an ignorant fuck.

    Yeah man... it totally ruled in '03 and totally ruling now. Go screw a moose or something productive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    oh yeah, i read about that....portugal recognizes semen tasting as an international competition
    It's good being the donor.;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Eviltwin
    replied
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    All my co-workers in the UK hated Bush like Lair and seemed to think that's the only thing going on here. I guess laughing at Bush was better than being concerned about their social issues like middle school gangs stabbing a kid to death (this wasn't uncommon either).

    On my adventures in Munich, some locals said the only thing that annoyed them about the US was "too much flag" or too much pride in ourselves... but you will get that from everyone if you are successful.

    Sorry world, the US doesn't suck as much as media wants us to believe like Lair.
    Japan f'ken rules.

    IMO, "ya'll" should send Bush to Japan be forcebly ellected Emperor, and make McCain his head of elected parliament...which should include notables like Bobcat Gallraith, Max Hardcore, that Cat Lady and Sodlja Boy as secretary treasurer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eviltwin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray McCooney
    I call Shenanigans OP.

    Also, you would not believe the warm reception I received when sporting a CnB patch on my back-pack during numerous stints in Japan. Rearry. ;)

    when I toured Japan/Tokyo there was no chance in hell anybody could pronounce the letter "R".

    what you really meant to type was "Weawwy"

    no Shenanigans, and honestly I didn't realize the magnitude of offence some may of taken- perhaps I should of chosen my words and made delivery a little more delicately than I had originally.

    Leave a comment:

Working...