What a great thread. I shall write a summary of the 2 pages so far.
1. OP travels abroad.
2. OP finds out that the rest of the world likes him/her no better than his homeland.
3. OP decides to blame it on flag.
4. World, in pity, decides to allow this.
5. Humble online political discussion ensues.
Advice to world travelers/backpackers.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
(I believe the word you were looking for is "RENOUNCE".) ;)Leave a comment:
-
Friend,
never once was I 'afraid' to display the US Flag.
I'm not "acting" or "claiming" I'm from another country other than Canada.
I was conceived, born and raised within the US- the rest of my family stems from Toronto/Montreal.
My parents where there for work. nothing more, nothing less.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
If you are an American and are afraid to display the American flag and have to act like or claim you are from another country, you need to denounce your citizenship and turn in your American visa and move to whatever country you wish.Leave a comment:
-
-
qft!cool, you love canadia, we get it, stay there please. america is stupid for electing the same asshole that made the world hate us to begin with, now we get to deal with it for the next 25 years. it will be a cold day in hell before i ever wear a canadian flag on anything to try to make people think better of me. i'm proud of my nationality too, and the fact that my grandparents came here and made a home for themselves back when foreigners were welcome. kinda.....
the rest of the world needs to stop hating the player and start hating the game.
agree 100%Leave a comment:
-
cool, you love canadia, we get it, stay there please. america is stupid for electing the same asshole that made the world hate us to begin with, now we get to deal with it for the next 25 years. it will be a cold day in hell before i ever wear a canadian flag on anything to try to make people think better of me. i'm proud of my nationality too, and the fact that my grandparents came here and made a home for themselves back when foreigners were welcome. kinda.....
the rest of the world needs to stop hating the player and start hating the game.Leave a comment:
-
mmmk okay - noted.
I guess it sorta makes a little more sense now with Atomic's 0.02 cents tossed in the mix.
but they're not all like afformentioned poster...I thinkLeave a comment:
-
So that's why you'd put a bullet in your brain rather than have people think you're Canadian?
I see.
BTW, did McCain give you all those nifty campaign signs after you blew him, or before?Leave a comment:
-
I don't give a FUCK what others think of me or where I am from period. Oh and I have never been a Liberal turned Conservative, so EAD.
You have not swallowed yet so get back to gagging on that liberal cock your sucking on.
:finger:Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: