F*#$. Yes.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shiftbmw
    replied
    The defense industry is legit.
    Last edited by shiftbmw; 09-21-2008, 09:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Noice

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Who do you work for and what do you do?

    I'm hoping once I've been there awhile and learned the ropes I'll be able to some of the on the propulsion systems, great resume builder.
    I can only say I work in the Oak Ridge area, but for security concerns I'm really not allowed to say exactly where I work or what I do.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertK
    Congrats, in a way I kinda work for a defense contractor too.. a little more on the nuclear side ;).. and the health benefits saved my ass.
    Who do you work for and what do you do?

    I'm hoping once I've been there awhile and learned the ropes I'll be able to some of the on the propulsion systems, great resume builder.

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Congrats man, that's awesome news. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    Congrats, in a way I kinda work for a defense contractor too.. a little more on the nuclear side ;).. and the health benefits saved my ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Thanks for the congrats guys. I'm way pumped. Should have stuff paid down enough to either do a 24v swap next summer or buy another sportbike.

    Originally posted by Money$hift
    what job is this shiat?
    Technical Writer.

    I'll also be doing some logistics planning as far as materials and stuff like that is concerned, I think. The HR wasn't exactly sure the planning stuff I'd be doing and the VP of Engineering didn't really talk about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    Congrats bro!!!

    I technically worked for them a few years back when they aquired Titan. I worked as a gov contractor for them in Guantanamo Bay.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    Badass. Best of luck with the new Bob's!

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    tulsa ftw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    hell yeah for a good job!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    what job is this shiat?

    Leave a comment:


  • Car Addict
    replied
    nice

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Right fucking on, man.

    Congrats!

    Luke

    Leave a comment:

Working...