You know how I know you're gay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • george graves
    replied
    ^Now that is a passive/aggressive gay statement if I ever heard one.

    Kidding. Kidding....
    Last edited by george graves; 10-06-2008, 04:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    16/16

    Was it really that hard?

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    eggo my lego?

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Guys, remember: If it has an apple, it has a banana

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    i wish you could see their bulge. thats the first place i like to look.
    No surprise there =\

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    hahaha 15/16
    same here

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    16/16. I guess living on Miami Beach taught me well hahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    10/16 that shits hard. i wish you could see their bulge. thats the first place i like to look. nothing like a hot chick with a really nice package

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by ban1
    If at was at a bar and this happened i would end up dancing with a man.

    8/16
    judging by your english, you live in a country that can haz teh prosti and for the subject matter teh trans so.... maybe you at just don't remember?

    EDIT: You hell from tn.

    Leave a comment:


  • ban1
    replied
    If at was at a bar and this happened i would end up dancing with a man.

    8/16

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by same30e
    well i suck at that game. I guess i'm going to end up doing a tranny.
    lol!!!1 take pictures,.... it will last longer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slow16vJetta
    replied
    13/16 lol. Some are kinda are to tell

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Well I suck at that game. I guess i'm going to end up doing a tranny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    13/16.. I hope I don't screw it up in Thailand if I end up out there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by uofom3
    now THAT is a man who is comfortable in his orientation.

    and I got 14/16.

    that's straight reality... nothing less.

    Leave a comment:

Working...