My Birthday Presents

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    im used to walking around with hard steel in my pants so i doubt the cf wallet would even phase me
    Blunt,
    you 1920's pill box doesn't count.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    Left that joke for you, blunt

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    take it from me, you do not want the carbon fibre wallet. It never breaks in, it's like a friggin piece of hard steel in your pants like forever.
    I just threw mine away.

    Love the gg car care stuff.
    im used to walking around with hard steel in my pants so i doubt the cf wallet would even phase me

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    I have a carbon fiber wallet, I think it's pretty sweet. I actually like the stiffness. If you don't carry too much shit in your wallet it's nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • benetton
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Did you buy the gg wallet?
    no he got his from PM auto in shelton wa, not the gg one.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Nice gifts from the familia DelAtlanta :)

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Very nice gifts.

    That spray on car wash shit fuckin rocks.

    My b-day is in sep if anyone was wondering.

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • kowalski
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    take it from me, you do not want the carbon fibre wallet. it NEVER breaks in, it's like a friggin piece of hard steel in your pants like forever.
    i just threw mine away.

    love the GG car care stuff.

    I was just about to pull the trigger on that.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Did you buy the gg wallet?

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    I have never used it before, I am very excited to see how well it works on my black car. Griots is my favorite catalog. I want the carbon fiber wallet.
    take it from me, you do not want the carbon fibre wallet. it NEVER breaks in, it's like a friggin piece of hard steel in your pants like forever.
    i just threw mine away.

    love the GG car care stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I guess real friends woulda got you a blue and yellow from that other Home improvement store ;)

    Cool gifts, having nice shit to wash your car definitely does make it less of a task. I take my sweet ass time on fridays when I Get to wash my car at work, using THEIR quality stuff. Congrats, and happy late bday.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    very nice gifts. that wash kit makes washing your car seem like less of a chore!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    spray on wax is so nice and it smells great. nice birthday presents.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    I've tried using the car wash soap as shower gel/shampoo. Smells great, but my hair was all dry afterwards.
    no wai.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    I've tried using the car wash soap as shower gel/shampoo. Smells great, but my hair was all dry afterwards.

    Leave a comment:

Working...