Black man KO's a retard after he kicks a baby.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DSP74
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    I watch that show all the time. :D


    Did you see the one where the ghetto white family (who while did some things that were messed up were actually good people) swapped with the FUCKING CULT family from OHIO. The ones in the bluegrass band.

    That mom/dad still have me pissed.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by DSP74
    A bit offtopic and another question for you....Have you ever seen Wife Swap on ABC.
    My wife has been watching that lately....Some families IMO are borderline abusing their children. And it's right there on TV. That show makes me furious.

    I watch that show all the time. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • DSP74
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's
    You know, I'm sure you've got more real world experience with this shit so you are likely more knowledgeable about it. I just think that if I were with my little sister or cousin or something and some dude kicked him or her I would do exactly the same thing.

    I don't fault the guy in the video at all.

    You think maybe your opinion is formed a bit because of your job?

    Just a question. I feel exactly the same way.

    That guy just saw an adult kick his kid. Kids are a special circumstance type of thing. It might not be an acceptable response to KO them, but he wasn't thinking about that.

    I'd do something if it WASN'T my kid.

    A bit offtopic and another question for you....Have you ever seen Wife Swap on ABC.
    My wife has been watching that lately....Some families IMO are borderline abusing their children. And it's right there on TV. That show makes me furious.

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    nah, it's like knocking out a retard.
    Well done sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikegar
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's
    Haha. Finally some comedic relief. I've had enough of jfilip's overcompensation and inferiority complex.
    yeah for some reason the people in the county jail dont talk to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Originally posted by mikegar
    i compensate for my 1 inch cock by sitting in the front yard masturbating to pictures of my own mother.
    Haha. Finally some comedic relief. I've had enough of jfilip's overcompensation and inferiority complex.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    i thought it was only me. jflip compensates for his 1 inch cock by pumping up and taking supplements and making sure everyone knows about it. if i gave a fuck id go thru all his posts and make a collage of posts spelling out the fact he is an insecure waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles
    Don't some suppliments contain some steroids? Don't steroids make your dick small?

    I think 1 inch is too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • ABuseO
    replied
    Retards and black people...thats what this thread should have been titled.

    Oh shit, look at that.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    I'm not racist I just hate everybody equally.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Money$hift
    The one got thrown into the fireplace and curb stomped to death, then the other kid got the fuck beat out of him.

    Another little black kid who sucker punched my 6'3" 260lb friend got layed the fuck out too. He was thrown on the couch, straddled and his face got destroyed.
    I'm not a violent person, I just play one on TV.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocco335i
    replied
    daaaammmnnn

    you got knocked the fuck out:stupid:

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    implied as "And then a little black kid sucker punched my 6'3"......"

    not meant as "oh another little black kid...."

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    another little black kid....

    jesus christ

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I love when assholes who think they are hard get put in their place.

    The one got thrown into the fireplace and curb stomped to death, then the other kid got the fuck beat out of him.

    Another little black kid who sucker punched my 6'3" 260lb friend got layed the fuck out too. He was thrown on the couch, straddled and his face got destroyed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean5294
    replied
    perhaps.. or maybe they were put here for our entertainment. shit.. im going to hell

    Leave a comment:

Working...