Black man KO's a retard after he kicks a baby.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • z31maniac
    replied
    I love when assholes who think they are hard get put in their place.

    Originally posted by Sean5294
    if you hit a retard square in the face, does that get you a ticket straight to hell?
    Maybe if you believed in such non-sensical bullshit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Same here. I don't have kids, but I have 3 cool as shit little nephews. I have a feeling if someone even looked at them wrong I'd take a nitric oxide product and go ape shit on some bitches.
    we had two roid raged kids who went nuts at our frat party the other weekend. they got the fuck kicked out of them still.

    i thought it was funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean5294
    replied
    if you hit a retard square in the face, does that get you a ticket straight to hell?

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman
    if some one tried to kick my nephew id KO him so quick! i wouldn't even blink. it would suck after i realized i hit a retard in the face.
    Same here. I don't have kids, but I have 3 cool as shit little nephews. I have a feeling if someone even looked at them wrong I'd take a nitric oxide product and go ape shit on some bitches.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikegar
    replied
    i know huh? unfortunatly the neighbors disagree with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    if some one tried to kick my nephew id KO him so quick! i wouldn't even blink. it would suck after i realized i hit a retard in the face.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Originally posted by mikegar
    i compensate for my 1 inch cock by sitting in the front yard masturbating to pictures of my own mother.
    sounds intriguing.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikegar
    replied
    i compensate for my 1 inch cock by sitting in the front yard masturbating to pictures of my own mother.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by aaron325ix
    easy there big daddy, some might say the same about you.
    nah, it's like knocking out a retard.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I was really hoping for another post where you not-so-subtley work in the fact that you workout and are fucking hardcore.

    At least you've quit trying to point other's lack of mastery in the grammar and spelling. It was getting really annoying correcting you all the time.

    Stick to bicep curls and sucking at life, that way the rest of us can get on with enjoying the forum.
    i thought it was only me. jflip compensates for his 1 inch cock by pumping up and taking supplements and making sure everyone knows about it. if i gave a fuck id go thru all his posts and make a collage of posts spelling out the fact he is an insecure waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    I absolutely would. I dont talk any differently to those I dont respect in "real life" as I do online. Id say the same exact things to source as well. You can suck a dick as well, hillbilly.


    No energy drinks. You cant drink stimulants while taking nitric oxide products. Thx though.
    I was really hoping for another post where you not-so-subtley work in the fact that you workout and are fucking hardcore.

    At least you've quit trying to point other's lack of mastery in the grammar and spelling. It was getting really annoying correcting you all the time.

    Stick to bicep curls and sucking at life, that way the rest of us can get on with enjoying the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Now I want to punch someone in the mouth, because I cant take back the 5 minutes it just took me to read this crap.
    Jflip's your man. Maybe you'll cure his oral fixation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean5294
    replied
    ^^ lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Now I want to punch someone in the mouth, because I cant take back the 5 minutes it just took me to read this crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Jflip is really aching to get his dick sucked by men. Sucks for that guy, go get laid man.

    Leave a comment:

Working...