Black man KO's a retard after he kicks a baby.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aaron325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    I absolutely would. I dont talk any differently to those I dont respect in "real life" as I do online. Id say the same exact things to source as well. You can suck a dick as well, hillbilly.
    Funny, I guarantee if you were at the meet here on Sunday with all the other great guys that showed up I guarentee you would not have the balls to say anything like that to me. That is the reality. It might catch up to you some day, I'm just saying. BTW you might want to come up with something a little better than that tough guy.;)

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by aaron325ix
    Exactly, who knew what that tard could have done next, theyre crazy. Have you ever heard the term tard strength? Plus, it's not like he kept beating him.

    Side note: jflip give it a rest dude. Just try and think of R3V as a giant e30 meet that goes on all the time. Do you think you would walk up to TwoJ's or anyone for that matter and say some of the shit you say. I seriously doubt it, but you do behind a keyboard. Just try to think of it that way and we will all get along fine.
    I absolutely would. I dont talk any differently to those I dont respect in "real life" as I do online. Id say the same exact things to source as well. You can suck a dick as well, hillbilly.

    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Oh no he'd fucking say it alright. He works out like 13 hours a day and drinks energy drinks and takes supplements and shit.
    No energy drinks. You cant drink stimulants while taking nitric oxide products. Thx though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean5294
    replied
    i love the interweb:mrgreen:
    Last edited by Sean5294; 10-28-2008, 03:37 PM. Reason: Ninja Stealth Edit!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean5294
    replied
    As a father i can definitely tell you, if someone kicked my daughter who is 2 years old. They would definitely get dropped to the floor if it was a similar situation. i feel bad for the dad, how was he to know the guy was special? im sure he felt terrible after it happened. i think you really have to be a parent to know what you would do.
    and now since christmas is just around the corner, you know you want to play it:up:

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    you are either the biggest waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, or a tree-hugging liberal. if ANY adult kicked one of my kids, i would have knocked them out, then punched them in the face while they are on the floor.
    Please tell me what his opinion has anything to do with being liberal?

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by gstuning
    If anybody thinks a KO is the suited response to your kid gettin kicked is a retard.
    you are either the biggest waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, or a tree-hugging liberal. if ANY adult kicked one of my kids, i would have knocked them out, then punched them in the face while they are on the floor.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by aaron325ix

    Side note: jflip give it a rest dude. Just try and think of R3V as a giant e30 meet that goes on all the time. Do you think you would walk up to TwoJ's or anyone for that matter and say some of the shit you say. I seriously doubt it, but you do behind a keyboard. Just try to think of it that way and we will all get along fine.
    Oh no he'd fucking say it alright. He works out like 13 hours a day and drinks energy drinks and takes supplements and shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Damn I can't wait for November 5th. All the political BS on this forum is making everyone bitchy.

    On topic: I think those of us with children feel a lot differently than those who don't. I'm not a physical guy anymore, but if someone kicked my daughter for being excited to be at McDonald's, I have no idea what would happen.

    If you watch the video, it looks like the kid comes in and makes noise when he runs up to the counter and the guy on the phone doesn't like it, so he spins around and kicks him. It does look like he pulls up on his kick at the last second, but by that time it's way too late. I bet he'll think next time before he decides to do something like that, mentally challenged or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Good thing for security cameras. Next time a retard kicks a baby and then gets knocked out we will know for sure who is responsible.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Because they're together at the beginning of the video until his phone rings. She's buying him a Double cheeseburger with extra onions, easy on the mayo. Also notice how she tried to stop him from kicking the kid in the first place.

    Originally posted by jflip2002
    My point is, present or not, the legal care giver should be held responsible. You can understand that, right?
    Of course idiot, thanks for pointing out the obvious fact that the retard isn't liable. You should be an attorney with skills like that.
    Last edited by s0urce; 10-28-2008, 01:21 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by e30e
    If someone kicked my daughter, regardless of mental capabilities I going to respond violently and physically.
    Exactly, who knew what that tard could have done next, theyre crazy. Have you ever heard the term tard strength? Plus, it's not like he kept beating him.

    Side note: jflip give it a rest dude. Just try and think of R3V as a giant e30 meet that goes on all the time. Do you think you would walk up to TwoJ's or anyone for that matter and say some of the shit you say. I seriously doubt it, but you do behind a keyboard. Just try to think of it that way and we will all get along fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    How do you know thats the care giver? Could have simply been someone with him, etc. Not the LEGAL care giver. The legal care giver may not have been present. My point is, present or not, the legal care giver should be held responsible. You can understand that, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    ^It was pretty sweet. I'm going to bring that back.

    Jflip, if you actually watched the video you'd see the caregiver is the lady ordering food. You're not quite as intelligent as you think you are.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    . You had a kid popping out of a vagina as an avatar, now your current one.
    holy crap I missed that before!

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    On the seriousness of the subject... who is the handicapped man's care giver? I am imagining he has one, but I may be wrong. If he does happen to have a care giver feeding off the state, then they should be held responsible. You definitely cant blame the father. I dont even have a kid, and I can understand what he probably felt in the heat of the moment.

    Leave a comment:

Working...