Black man KO's a retard after he kicks a baby.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30e
    replied
    If someone kicked my daughter, regardless of mental capabilities I going to respond violently and physically.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's
    You know, I'm sure you've got more real world experience with this shit so you are likely more knowledgeable about it. I just think that if I were with my little sister or cousin or something and some dude kicked him or her I would do exactly the same thing.

    I don't fault the guy in the video at all.
    im level headed and know whats right and wrong when its all cool but if that shit happened to me and my kids i agree, i would have done the same thing. i punched out a pudgy dough boy mall security guard for fucking with my wife a few years back

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    and HOW IN THE FUCK does that not count? that may be one of the most stupid things i have read on this board.



    wait...


    no, that is.
    It was also called sarcasm..... But that was probably over your head. Now there are times to be funny, and times to just stir the shit pot. This is a time where its funny seeing the little girls getting worked up over the pot being stirred.... so I killed two birds with one stone.

    For the record though, TwoJ's can still suck my dick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    No no. I discriminate, but not racially.... except maybe against mexicans, but that doesnt count. That tard never has anything to say that is intelligent or funny. I'll be the first to admitt, Im usually funny at least lol.



    We know you are a retard, but no Im not black. Unless you count my monster cock, then I might be part black.

    and HOW IN THE FUCK does that not count? that may be one of the most stupid things i have read on this board.



    wait...


    no, that is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Coco Savage
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's
    You know, I'm sure you've got more real world experience with this shit so you are likely more knowledgeable about it. I just think that if I were with my little sister or cousin or something and some dude kicked him or her I would do exactly the same thing.

    I don't fault the guy in the video at all.
    word....

    and where is everyone getting this guy was indeed retarded

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    You know, I'm sure you've got more real world experience with this shit so you are likely more knowledgeable about it. I just think that if I were with my little sister or cousin or something and some dude kicked him or her I would do exactly the same thing.

    I don't fault the guy in the video at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's
    I agree, it's not the best thing for him to see. But I also wouldn't want for a child to get kicked by a stranger in front of his dad and not have anything done about it. A feeling of security is important for a kid.
    i got into a fight with a guy in florida over a parking space with my young sons strapped in the back of a rental car. it wasnt physical but i was screaming like a madman at the guy. im sure it was traumatic for my kids and i still feel like an asshole for doing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Lol. Feel free to suck my dick.
    There's that glaring intelligence and humor again.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    I agree, it's not the best thing for him to see. But I also wouldn't want for a child to get kicked by a stranger in front of his dad and not have anything done about it. A feeling of security is important for a kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's
    You're an idiot. How would you respond? Ask him politely not to do it again? I sure wouldn't want a father that is afraid to stand up for me.



    Idiot #2. You claim not to be racist, but you are as bad as anyone. I would say that source is just as "intelligent or funny" as you are. The difference is he doesn't say, "I'll be the first to admitt, Im usually funny at least lol." It's really sad that you think you are funny, you claim to be intelligent and you can't even form sentences with proper spelling or structure.

    If you don't like the video then GTFO. No one asked for your e-thuggery.
    Lol. Feel free to suck my dick.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's
    You're an idiot. How would you respond? Ask him politely not to do it again? I sure wouldn't want a father that is afraid to stand up for me.



    Idiot #2. You claim not to be racist, but you are as bad as anyone. I would say that source is just as "intelligent or funny" as you are. The difference is he doesn't say, "I'll be the first to admitt, Im usually funny at least lol." It's really sad that you think you are funny, you claim to be intelligent and you can't even form sentences with proper spelling or structure.

    If you don't like the video then GTFO. No one asked for your e-thuggery.

    i dont like to see a young child like that witness some retard getting his face punched in. theres better ways to handle it. altho if put in that position that would probably be my first reaction. i would have cro copped him though for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Originally posted by gstuning
    If anybody thinks a KO is the suited response to your kid gettin kicked is a retard.
    You're an idiot. How would you respond? Ask him politely not to do it again? I sure wouldn't want a father that is afraid to stand up for me.

    Originally posted by jflip2002
    No no. I discriminate, but not racially.... except maybe against mexicans, but that doesnt count. That tard never has anything to say that is intelligent or funny. I'll be the first to admitt, Im usually funny at least lol.



    We know you are a retard, but no Im not black. Unless you count my monster cock, then I might be part black.
    Idiot #2. You claim not to be racist, but you are as bad as anyone. I would say that source is just as "intelligent or funny" as you are. The difference is he doesn't say, "I'll be the first to admitt, Im usually funny at least lol." It's really sad that you think you are funny, you claim to be intelligent and you can't even form sentences with proper spelling or structure.

    If you don't like the video then GTFO. No one asked for your e-thuggery.

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    I got pop ups from this crap. Be careful.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by aaron325ix
    easy there big daddy, some might say the same about you.
    No no. I discriminate, but not racially.... except maybe against mexicans, but that doesnt count. That tard never has anything to say that is intelligent or funny. I'll be the first to admitt, Im usually funny at least lol.

    Originally posted by s0urce
    Well, I'm a retard. Are you black?
    We know you are a retard, but no Im not black. Unless you count my monster cock, then I might be part black.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmerpirate
    hurricane one was better. It was actually funny.
    QFT didn't expect that coming.

    Leave a comment:

Working...