Any Mudvayne fans?
Collapse
X
-
im with everyone else, i like their old stuff a lot, their new stuff is good, but not as good. i saw them about 3 yrs ago at a local venue. they were the only band that played. they came on, played, then left it was bad ass. only about 300 people were there. -
Agreed. LD50 was brutal as fuck. I like some of the newer stuff, but not much.
I've always LOVED that they used "Not Falling" at the end of that movie Ghost Ship, as they're putting that chick in the ambulance, and she sees that demon reloading a new ship with all of the stolen gold, and starting it all over again. It fit that scene so perfectly.Leave a comment:
-
I suspect more people who expect a band's first album to be copied on every subsequent album.Leave a comment:
-
LD50 was badass. Everything since has been disappointing. I'll still check out the new one.Leave a comment:
-
I see what you did there.I Saw them front row at the filmore in SF. It was after L.D. 50 and they headlined. it was one of my favorite shows ever and i've seen a lot of shows. I had pics where the singer was looking right at me with a dead rabbit suit on. I love L.D. 50 but dont realy DIG anything after that.
Really "Lost and Found"? I haven't listened to The End of All Things to Come, but I thought Lost and Found was an awesome record.Leave a comment:
-
I Saw them front row at the filmore in SF. It was after L.D. 50 and they headlined. it was one of my favorite shows ever and i've seen a lot of shows. I had pics where the singer was looking right at me with a dead rabbit suit on. I love L.D. 50 but dont realy DIG anything after that.Leave a comment:
-
I listen to them, but I'm not a huge fan. Didn't even know they had a new album coming out.Leave a comment:
-
I listen to them occasionally saw them once in concert when they were a part of some radio stations thing. Not bad live. Haven't really thought about buying their new stuff.Leave a comment:
-
Any Mudvayne fans?
Local record went ahead and sold me the new one today (supposed to be released the 18th).
So far it seems pretty rocking, only a few songs in though..
Just curious if there were any other Mudvayne fans here? Unfortunately I missed them coming through town last week.Tags: None

Leave a comment: