When the hills of Los Angeles are burning...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • accident
    replied
    The fire got damn close to her neighborhood. They only got voluntary evacuation, but the next neighborhood over was mandatorily evacuated. Looks like everything is gonna be okay now, but jesus christ! I have a bunch of their shit in my trunk and back seat.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    fuck, it looks like my girlfriend might have to evacuate. I should probably clean the E30 out so I can help them truck some shit out.

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    The fire station water pump near that fire (the yorba linda one) was burnt down, so now there is no water pressure to any of the homes or the fire hydrants. pretty shit situation.

    just got home from helping buddies evacuate

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    friend's balcony:





    Carbon Canyon Rd. Lambert Side

    Riding to a friend's house:





    It hit pretty close to (friends') home(s) this time :(

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Hold tight, dude, and stay safe. Are you guys getting evacuated? I guess our yard trip is off.
    It's got a ways to go before it gets to me. I'm just inside chino at eucalyptus and yellowstone, if you know where that is. My girlfriend's house is closer to that area though, so she may get evacuated. I have doubts about it getting this close to me. I'm down for the yard still, pm me and we'll work it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    i live on the chino hills side of carbon canyon. that shit is coming fast. police say it should cross over within the hour.
    Hold tight, dude, and stay safe. Are you guys getting evacuated? I guess our yard trip is off.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    i live on the chino hills side of carbon canyon. that shit is coming fast. police say it should cross over within the hour.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • speedhop
    replied
    Here we are...




    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    It's called a water pipe.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    It hurts to inhale.
    lay off the bong then, hippie

    lulz

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    I was going to dig up an old thread and ask about the fires. :firehop:

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    It hurts to inhale.
    shit that sucks hope it clears up

    Leave a comment:


  • speedhop
    replied
    It's pretty gnarly here, in west la. All day it's been dark with a red sky.

    I heard that Christopher Lloyd lost his house along with another 120 or so. I hope everyone gets out ok. Fuck this stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    It hurts to inhale.

    Leave a comment:

Working...