Porn industry asking for bailout.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Chisum
    ... when people like you express hatred towards America.
    You are still being fucking stupid and sadly don't have the brains to understand it. Again, please point me where I said any comment (with hate) against the US? I keep asking the same think dickhead. You either retract for all your false accusations, or I show up to to your house in Hamish country with my dick full of vaseline and sand, and will rim your ass until it bleeds like it's been destroyed by a Mason jar.

    Mr Anderson. Please. I request an immediate lifetime ban for that donkey dick sucker.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Originally posted by Chisum
    Yea, people keep saying "Jissum" instead of "chisum," I was thinking I need a new name here anyway. Guess that would take care of all the misunderstandings. Should I come back from the dead as "Hitler" or "Borman?" I can't decide. Shit, both of them is off limits now. Damn.

    You could come back and actually post thing relating to the topic instead of 90% of your posts being personal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    Don't worry. There's no misunderstanding. We all understood very, very well how much of a sperm fart you are. Grow up and come back in two decades. Then you'll have car, hopefully more brains, better judgement and manners.
    So sorry, my judgment (maybe in 20 years you'll learn how to spell and write English) and manners are offended when people like you express hatred towards America. Glad to see you've been awarded the NMFIC of R3V. Have they no decency?

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Don't worry. There's no misunderstanding. We all understood very, very well how much of a sperm fart you are. Grow up and come back in two decades. Then you'll have car, hopefully more brains, better judgement and manners.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    Originally posted by alpinweiB
    did he get banned yet?
    i think hes been working 2 threads pretty hard to get himself banned
    Yea, people keep saying "Jissum" instead of "chisum," I was thinking I need a new name here anyway. Guess that would take care of all the misunderstandings. Should I come back from the dead as "Hitler" or "Borman?" I can't decide. Shit, both of them is off limits now. Damn.

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinweiB
    replied
    did he get banned yet?
    i think hes been working 2 threads pretty hard to get himself banned

    Leave a comment:


  • SpasticDwarf
    replied
    Get the fuck out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    dead yo'sef, homes.
    que honda, esse? Whass wit' dat crazy sombrero, mang?
    git yo shit together bitch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    rare photo, Massive Lee weekend Bar-B-Que

    Stopped at Albertson's and bought marshmellows first.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Why has chisum suddenly started speaking like a wanna-be gangster?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Chisum
    Yo, don't be takin liberties with The Duke. It ain't spelt that way.
    dead yo'sef, homes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    Does anyone else find it funny that a guy named h0lmes started this thread and a guy named Jism is finishing it?



    OK, just checking.
    Yo, don't be takin liberties with The Duke. It ain't spelt that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/en...s/john-holmes/


    I forgot, this place is full of snot nose baggypants, most of whom are younger than most of my hemmorhoids.......


    ;)
    Wonderland Ave.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    I will repeat: God you are fucking retarded.

    Take a closer look you fucking cock gargler, it says "Originally Posted by BLUNT "

    :facepalm:
    They ain't no way that be tru, Blunt is normal, you all fucked up in the head after that priest had he's way wit you behind dat altar. Now youse a homophobe and only gets a wood when yo boys wears a white collar an say take away yo sins. Thats how come yo puts up that shit wit bitches puking on each other. I think yo all better repeat saying the hail mary prayer, specially after yo tries grabbin that little boy in the playground. Man U fuked up. 5-0 knows all bout you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...