Porn industry asking for bailout.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Chisum
    Yea but a bitch mouth on your knob who cares what she looks like if she takes it all in, if i offend sorry, if you want picture of good looking guy on your dick sorry I not bent that way. How wise are you looking for, myself I prefer not very wise but a good blowjob does the trick every time. That how I roll.
    God you're retarded....

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    Originally posted by shiftbmw
    But seriously, you could have just as easily produced a picture of something worth looking at and made that very same claim. None of us would have argued nor been any the wiser.
    Yea but a bitch mouth on your knob who cares what she looks like if she takes it all in, if i offend sorry, if you want picture of good looking guy on your dick sorry I not bent that way. How wise are you looking for, myself I prefer not very wise but a good blowjob does the trick every time. That how I roll.

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Chisum
    yea but she bob on your knob like corn on the cob

    But seriously, you could have just as easily produced a picture of something worth looking at and made that very same claim. None of us would have argued nor been any the wiser.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    Originally posted by shiftbmw
    ^^that bitch is kind of ugly...

    And yes, it's obviously a publicity stunt and they are trying to make a point. I don't think they are expecting money.
    yea but she bob on your knob like corn on the cob

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    ^^that bitch is kind of ugly...

    And yes, it's obviously a publicity stunt and they are trying to make a point. I don't think they are expecting money.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chisum
    replied
    We should bail them out for sure I agree.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    oh man, this sucks ass!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    that made me hot. nothing says romance like bitches puking on each other
    Awesome quote...

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    no it isn't, but it is proof that shit is broken and needs to be fixed!

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    This year's deficit will be 1,200 billion $ or... 1.2 trillion $. And that's not including the 800 billion $ bail-out loan. Ouch!
    Is that the proof that capitalism doesn't really work?

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by SamE30e
    Government is bailing out companies with money they don't have. Oh yea thats going to work.
    they have it dude. its coming from you and me. theyll just take more when they need it

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Good point, but the problem is every time you watch those girls they are either spitting, being spit on, drooling, or drooling and heaving.
    that made me hot. nothing says romance like bitches puking on each other

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Shit, why not. We already wasted 11 biilion on GM?
    At least the porn industry makes a good product.

    Leave a comment:


  • NOMAD
    replied
    They've got a lot of balls asking the Gov to take one for the team.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    HA HA! I was JUST about to post this! I don't think they're serious IMO. I think it's more of a joke, to prove a point that the gov't is bailing out too many companies.
    :faceslap:
    AGAIN

    Leave a comment:

Working...