Porn industry asking for bailout.
Collapse
X
-
Government is bailing out companies with money they don't have. Oh yea thats going to work. -
HA HA! I was JUST about to post this! I don't think they're serious IMO. I think it's more of a joke, to prove a point that the gov't is bailing out too many companies.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, we can thank the schoolgirls in bathtubs from japan for that trend.
There isn't much left on the degrade-o-meter to work with.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
eastern euro bloc or brazillian is where the good stuff is these days. Too many regulations on fucking here in the States.Leave a comment:
-
-
American cars suck. American porn doesnt. Neither deserve a bail out. If you need a bailout, you obviously dont have a product enough people want. If theres a bail out in anything, I guess we should have just brought the product to begin with, so at least we have something to show for our dollars.Leave a comment:
-
No shit. i am glad you cleared that up for us. i couldn't see the IRONY for myself, i was too busy on youporn.com.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedSo instead were supposed to bailout the likes of Ford and GM who are unprofitable and selling products that nobody wants? That seems like a really bad investment for the American people.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: