I want to get hit by a car!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mrsleeve
    replied
    OP you fail Getting hit by a car wtf. And wining a lawsuit that you your self cause is not a way to win friends an is part of what is wrong with country.

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    ugh.

    Leave a comment:


  • abepark
    replied
    car accidents suck! If you've ever been in one you know money is the last thing running through your head at the time of the accident. There is def a time and a place for lawsuits, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. I got hit on a bike once that really sucked!

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    call me crazy but id prefer to not get hit by anything and earn a living in good health
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Money$hift
    I plow over blunt with my cock almost daily, and I still dont owe him any insurance money. Beats me?
    thats the weakest shit ive seen to date on this board

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoJ's
    It is becoming more and more clear that you wish you were blunt. Just like jfilip you simply follow his lead and make cock and ass jokes. It's funny when he does it, but your attempts at humor are simply sad.

    Fighting fire with fire....

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Originally posted by Money$hift
    I plow over blunt with my cock almost daily, and I still dont owe him any insurance money. Beats me?
    It is becoming more and more clear that you wish you were blunt. Just like jfilip you simply follow his lead and make cock and ass jokes. It's funny when he does it, but your attempts at humor are simply sad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Because everyone in American is looking for a handout and why not? The government basically teaches them how to do it. Work the system, get others to pay for your worthless life, sue for anything, everybody is equal!! yippee

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    I plow over blunt with my cock almost daily, and I still dont owe him any insurance money. Beats me?

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    It gets pretty tiring to see members wishing other members dead on this forum. About as childish as it gets.


    A friend of my daughters told me she hopes she gets hit by a car so they can have more money....I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was 10 years old at the time. Of course her mom is white trash. I had to get that horrible idea out of her head so of course I had to make a point of it.

    I don't see how one can blame the vehicle driver as long as they weren't speeding or obviously did it on purpose.

    Leave a comment:


  • brandon11130
    replied
    The OP's friend probably blew the 100k on weed and mcdonalds before he had time to pay taxes on it. I think giving poor people large amounts of money is one of the dumbest things in the world.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    I got in a car accident a few years ago that I'll end up getting some amount of money for this year, however I know have back pain as well as knee pain from them hit the dash I guess. I never had any sort of back problems and now I wake up every morning with sharp pain in my back. I also get pins and needles feeling in my back which is really odd to feel. Its like my back feel asleep similar to a foot. I wish the accident never happened. It was two gays from San Fransicko that hit me head on. Then there buddy show up in his convertible rabbit with leopard interior and asked me out to dinner, wtf? I think it was because I was sorta crying and looked like a bitch so he figured "hmmm maybe this kid is a fag too?" He asked me how old I was and I said 22 (or however old I was? Maybe I was 23) he replied "OMG!!! I thought you were in HS" sooo pretty much he got all excited that he could legally rape me. Gross. I suddenly got my shit together and stopped being a bitch. Too bad I sat there alone for like an hour before my brother and dad showed up and what do you know? The homo's show back up right before my family does and are all "Oh no! your still here? Are you sure you don't want to come over and wait at our house?" ummmm no. Then I found out they new this kid from my HS and that he ran away from home and they took him in........sooo I knew he sucked cock for rent during HS. Anyways, yeah accidents aren't worth it. Plus do you really want to be such a F'ing bitch that you sue people for a living?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    Why get hit by a car when you can heckle a celeb enough to throw a punch? More money less hospital time.

    Leave a comment:


  • napabavarian
    replied
    I met a girl who got 120k after a bad wreck, I'm not sure if the wreck scrambled her brains, or if she came from the factory like that, she was a red head after all.

    After some thought, $5,000,000, and not a penny less.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    OP, is it's any consolation, I want you to get hit by a car too.

    Best of luck.

    Leave a comment:

Working...