I want to get hit by a car!
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
-
I think we could make that happen. Lets just lead them to believe its a photo shoot.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Me too. When I was nine my nose was torn almost completely off by a dog. I got a large sum of money in settlement after suing the insurance company because they wouldn't pay for more than one surgery. The money has enabled me to do some cool things, but I would much rather have gone without the scar and trauma.

Leave a comment:
-
-
I wouldnt mind some people on this forum getting hit by a car/truck/bus.Leave a comment:
-
Call me crazy but id prefer to not get hit by anything and earn a living in good healthLeave a comment:
-
-
Friend got slammed between a LA Metro Bus, and a USPS Delivery Bigrig. Extra money there.Leave a comment:
-
What you want is to be hit by a city bus, that's where the big money is at.Leave a comment:
-
I dont believe that gets taxed... My sister got hit by a car, who ran a stop sign. All the did was sprain her wrist, and had to wear a neck brace from the impact. That only lasted a week or two... She got $15k.Leave a comment:

That's Fucking awesome
Leave a comment: