I want to get hit by a car!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    and you will still follow me around like a little puppy dog looking for validation. I seriously doubt ill ever grow up if i havent by now. Eat shit and quit following me
    Alright cousin fucker.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by phillyg
    and you still continue to run your mouth.


    Edit: You really need to grow up dude.
    and you will still follow me around like a little puppy dog looking for validation. I seriously doubt ill ever grow up if i havent by now. Eat shit and quit following me

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    the all star r3v photoshoot for douchebag weekly
    That's Fucking awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    the all star r3v photoshoot for douchebag weekly
    And you still continue to run your mouth.


    EDIT: You really need to grow up dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by van westervelt
    i think we could make that happen. Lets just lead them to believe its a photo shoot.
    the all star r3v photoshoot for douchebag weekly

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I think we could make that happen. Lets just lead them to believe its a photo shoot.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by van westervelt
    i wouldnt mind some people on this forum getting hit by a car/truck/bus.

    i would drive the city bus if we could line up shit eater,napabavarian,miatamanlover ,corvallis,moneyshift and mrsleeve and mow them down like jb325is mows down cones at an autocross

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    Call me crazy but id prefer to not get hit by anything and earn a living in good health
    Me too. When I was nine my nose was torn almost completely off by a dog. I got a large sum of money in settlement after suing the insurance company because they wouldn't pay for more than one surgery. The money has enabled me to do some cool things, but I would much rather have gone without the scar and trauma.



    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    I wouldnt mind some people on this forum getting hit by a car/truck/bus.
    Then who would we make fun of then?

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I wouldnt mind some people on this forum getting hit by a car/truck/bus.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Call me crazy but id prefer to not get hit by anything and earn a living in good health

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by stevofthahill
    what you want is to be hit by a city bus, that's where the big money is at.
    lol x10

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Friend got slammed between a LA Metro Bus, and a USPS Delivery Bigrig. Extra money there.

    Leave a comment:


  • stevofthahill
    replied
    What you want is to be hit by a city bus, that's where the big money is at.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I dont believe that gets taxed... My sister got hit by a car, who ran a stop sign. All the did was sprain her wrist, and had to wear a neck brace from the impact. That only lasted a week or two... She got $15k.

    Leave a comment:

Working...