Don't party with the mods of R3V

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Ah, party's at Criv's. Fun times.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    I over did it and passed out really late at 4:30 with funky, kohl and chris and I crashing about the same time.
    I had to detail the next day... I was dragging ass. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Wish I would have made it. Youse guys are funny when drunk.

    Jobs suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Will you don't have to picture of you fulfilling my man-love request?
    :-(

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaygo333
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Good to know for the future.

    Thanks.
    Tru Dat.

    Blunt gets a whiff of this, ish will hit the fan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rion
    replied
    sweet wood paneling

    Leave a comment:


  • WillisE30
    replied
    Originally posted by benetton
    feeling lonely lately? do something better with your time then beg for attention from r3v mods
    Blow me, TIA

    Leave a comment:


  • benetton
    replied
    feeling lonely lately? do something better with your time then beg for attention from r3v mods

    Leave a comment:


  • 318isbmw
    replied
    That cracks me up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Intro
    replied
    do want the driving simulation game

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    im gonna need a caption and name accompanying each picture thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Good to know for the future.

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • alexw
    replied
    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • WillisE30
    started a topic Don't party with the mods of R3V

    Don't party with the mods of R3V

    Don't hang out with admins or mods on this board, the guys at E30 tech are WAAAYYYY cooler


    Derek aka Darkwing6 in his natural state...


    Derek gaining liquid courage


    John Parker, requesting manlove


    Derek initiating the manlove, note the disturbing facial expressions


    Leaning in for a kiss afterwards...



    I just wanted to post a picture of James...
Working...