No announcement yet.

Knife Thread: All about Knives and other edged tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well this what got but there nothing like what you guys have but close to it tho :( will one day enjoy
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL

Me thinks you have more money in that box, than I have in all my cutlery, pocket, hunting/backpacking and also including my ok set of kitchen stuff.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL

Me thinks you have more money in that box, than I have in all my cutlery, pocket, hunting/backpacking and also including my ok set of kitchen stuff.
        well i need more knifes bez i just want to have best in the kitchens you know
        this right here is fuckn crazy i want!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

geez those are some expensive knives! crazy japs:)

Comment

mrsleeve- can you recommend any stores in MT that i can order from online?

Comment

Yeah sure but they cant ship a AFO to you. It would be their ass, on a federal level due to interstate commerce laws, you would have to get one while on a trip to MT.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

thats what i figured thanks

Comment

just found out that benchmade knife co. is located in Oregon city, OR, which is only 30 miles away from me. pretty excited i like buying things from local companies and there is no sales tax in OR. sorry random post

dylan

Comment

Originally posted by sexydylan05 View Post
                    just found out that benchmade knife co. is located in Oregon city, OR, which is only 30 miles away from me. pretty excited i like buying things from local companies and there is no sales tax in OR. sorry random post

dylan
                    I wonder if you can buy defective or discount knives straight from them?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

^^^^^^^^

ill be sure to tell you when i go and check it out. going to be alittle while. dont have any extra cash this month.

Comment

Does anybody know of a good fixed blade karambit that can be carried in a sheath on your belt? I've been looking for one for some time now.
                        <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                        unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

hey look I'm contributing to this thread!

It's my Kukri. Original, hella old. The handle is too small for my hand (it's sized for a 12 year old or so), so it remains a display piece.
                          cars beep boop

Comment

just ordered a benchmade afo II tanto

pretty excited! cant wait to get it.

Comment

Man this has reminded me how much I really want a kabar knife. Anybody have a better suggestion for a kabar type fixed blade or should I just buy one of those? For some reason I can only find the compact model around here.
                              1987 325is - sold
                              2001 330i - New DD

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The knife that started this tread

The Gerber LMF II

look at pg 1. they are great

Wow at the Auto knives site, all the on where and what you can have state wise and really good prices too.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X