Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMITH AND WESSON S.W.A.T.

helped save my life literally!
    i stabbed a by through the hand with it (all the way) when i was bouncing. he had a gun and was trying to shoot me. i grabbed it with one hand and stabbed the knife through his hand with the other. he dropped the gun then.

i wish it was a little thinner through.
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
      SMITH AND WESSON S.W.A.T.

helped save my life literally!
      i stabbed a by through the hand with it (all the way) when i was bouncing. he had a gun and was trying to shoot me. i grabbed it with one hand and stabbed the knife through his hand with the other. he dropped the gun then.

i wish it was a little thinner through.
      Thats pretty random, one of my friends was in Hawaii living there off the land for about a year. At one point when he was off in some random place some tweeker jumped him and started beating him with a bat. He got on top of my buddy and started to choke him. Luckily he was about to get his S&W swat knife out and flicked it up and cut the tweekers stomach open from hip to hip. The dude jumped up and took off one way and my buddy the other. He doesn't know what happened to the guy. His knife was a little different.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Very nice blades in here.
        Been wanting to get one for some time.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

If anyone can get me a: Czech Madaric Custom Black Ops Combat Knife

I'd really appreciate it.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
            Thats pretty random, one of my friends was in Hawaii living there off the land for about a year. At one point when he was off in some random place some tweeker jumped him and started beating him with a bat. He got on top of my buddy and started to choke him. Luckily he was about to get his S&W swat knife out and flicked it up and cut the tweekers stomach open from hip to hip. The dude jumped up and took off one way and my buddy the other. He doesn't know what happened to the guy. His knife was a little different.

this guy was coked out of his mind too. we almost beat him to death. that was the 2nd gun he pulled. he only stopped when i crushed his head inbetween the door and his truck while he was trying to get the shot gun out from under his seat. when the cops showed up the just said "wow, they chose poorly!" ends up he was a dealer that had rolled on 8 other dealers on a plea. he had a hit out on him because of it. guess where he was headed after 2 counts of attempted murder????? back to see his friends!
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
              GGG-1280 Battle Hawk
              - $199
              This is an Axe.

Comment

^^ I have one of those S&W S.W.A.T. knives only it has about an inch of serrations at the back. I picked it up at the boat ramp after some korean 10 year old dropped it.:crazy:

come to think of it I've picked up quite a few things from that ramp. The next time we were there I snagged a pair of ray bans worth like 180 bucks.
                <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I want my ray bans back ahhhhhh

had some ass hat steal a pair of mine off the back of my boat at a ramp once. I took em off for a sec and set them on the back casting deck of my bass boat while I tied it down, and got everything ready to hit the road. Some kid (17ish) came over an was talking to me about my boat and what not and where the fish were at and if we had any luck that A.M. and what not. Didn't think much of it, he walked away and got in his truck and drove off, Walked back to get my ray bans and they were gone. I had not moved the boat or anything I was pissed as all hell I know that little fucker stole my 3 week old 150 dollar pair of ray bans.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

my daily carry

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

seriously i've been wanting to get this, but its $$.....when it could be better spent.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I want my ray bans back ahhhhhh

had some ass hat steal a pair of mine off the back of my boat at a ramp once. I took em off for a sec and set them on the back casting deck of my bass boat while I tied it down, and got everything ready to hit the road. Some kid (17ish) came over an was talking to me about my boat and what not and where the fish were at and if we had any luck that A.M. and what not. Didn't think much of it, he walked away and got in his truck and drove off, Walked back to get my ray bans and they were gone. I had not moved the boat or anything I was pissed as all hell I know that little fucker stole my 3 week old 150 dollar pair of ray bans.

man that sucks. Well, this pair was left on a pylon and as we were getting the boat all set and ready to go I told myself that if nobody claims them by the time we're under way, then I'm gonna be cruising in style.
                        <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                        unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                          This is an Axe.
                          Wow Danny, you sure are quick. We were all trying to figure out what that was. We figured it fell under the "Other Edged Tools" category but no one could really put a finger on what it was actually called. An Axe...sure has a nice ring to it.

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                          seriously i've been wanting to get this, but its $$.....when it could be better spent.
                          What is the knife in the pic?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

[url]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21gAiti7yTL._SS400_.jpg[/img]

It's nice.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

[url]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21gAiti7yTL._SS400_.jpg[/img]

It's nice.
                              cars beep boop

Comment

No, Nic.

I don't think you understand. This is a fucking Axe.

Comment

Working...
                                X