Small world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small world

Last edited by kimmelks; 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM.
    ETSN Kimmel KS USN

Condolences and congratulations!
    The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

'sall good. I just have a 1400sq ft house full of stuff to move into an apartment. no way in hell am I gonna have room for it all. G-Sale in CT. comming soon!
      ETSN Kimmel KS USN

Comment

glad you still have your e30

Comment

Life is too short, if you are not truly happy and its not just a bump in the road then all is good that you are leaving on good terms.

Pics of the crying girl asap.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
            Life is too short, if you are not truly happy and its not just a bump in the road then all is good that you are leaving on good terms.

Pics of the crying girl asap.
            Best.
            The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

I dont have the net on my cell any more or I would mail them to myself and post them.....I guess I fail...they look to be about handfull and a half.
              ETSN Kimmel KS USN

Comment

well congrats and condolences as well, its a tough decision either way.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Sorry to hear but congrats.

dibs on.. whatever you're selling.

oh, also, pics of said great set of tits or gtfo

lol
                  Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                  Originally posted by J3M93
                  This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

wtf are you typing this for? Go out for drinks with said girl and hit it and quit it. THEN post story with happy ending!

Comment

Working...
                    X