The difference between US' and France's presidents

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • thornado327i
    replied
    Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR
    only her armpits are hairy.
    WTF is up with this "euro women don't shave their armpits" myth???

    Been on this world thirty years (almost), travelled through whole Europe, half US, quite a bit of Asia and some Africa. Last time I saw a womat with hairy armpit was in '87 or something...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • CAOSyAMOR
    replied
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    You know what they say........



    Once you have hairy, french milf waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, you'll never go back.
    only her armpits are hairy, the rest most definitely is not ;-), and I don't know what others may be into but I don't fuck armpits, and I don't fuck fat chicks who promise dog's to small children.

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBrasky
    replied
    You know what they say........



    Once you have hairy, French milf waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, you'll never go back.

    Leave a comment:


  • CAOSyAMOR
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Cabrio
    There is no difference. They are both socialist weenies.
    Yes, but If I had a choice I know exactly which one I would be sticking my socialist weenie in. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    haha

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Cabrio
    replied
    There is no difference. They are both socialist weenies.

    Leave a comment:


  • xlr8rbob
    replied
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    lulz.

    Leave a comment:


  • The difference between US' and France's presidents


Working...