Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on General McChrystal being fired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
    I'm surprised it has not come out here yet. It's funny that a guy without military experience can fire a general.
    Can the boss of Wendy or McDonald's fire a regional manager if he breaks the rules?

The general didn't break Obama's rules. He broke the army's rules to which he fully agreed when signing in. Interestingly, I discussed the subject of politics and orders witin the army with a friend in the US corp who was just back from Afghanistan.

Rules are simple.
    1- You obey the orders
    2- Weither you like the president or not, he remains your boss.
    3- You don't discuss politics with your fellow comrades.

So, Obi did what he had to do. Nothing personal.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Maybe I missed it but HAVE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY READ WHAT HE SAID!!!!! I'm just saying that the I haven't seen the article and am reserving my judgement until then and not now after only hearing what the news is reporting and possible heresay . I was in the military so I know if he put down the Commander and Chief (what the president is) then he seriously F'd up because you don't do that to your chain of command. Come on people use ylour heads!

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
        Maybe I missed it but HAVE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY READ WHAT HE SAID!!!!!
        Yup. I read it. It is available online. The dude badmouths every single persone in the chain of command. And foreign diplomats too.

"Biden?" suggests a top adviser. "Did you say: Bite Me?"

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Where in the Army Book rule does he say he couldn't have an opinion. He's f**cking General he is suppose to have an on a war he happens to be in charge to over see,

He did NOT disobey the president btw

Comment

Originally posted by Arems87e View Post
            Where in the Army Book rule does he say he couldn't have an opinion. He's f**cking General he is suppose to have an on a war he happens to be in charge to over see,

He's allowed an opinion, with the expectation of prudence and tact.
            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by Arems87e View Post

but you take that opinion to the CiC (even if he is a clueless douchebag) in private behind closed doors or on the phone NOT THROUGH THE TABLOIDS and MEDIA. Its unprofessional and disgraceful to go about it the why it happened. It undermines the command hierarchy of the military from the POTUS down to the lowly Private just getting to boot camp. NOT COOL
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I just wish we could fire Obama for doing us wrong. Someone do something please!!!
                i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

It's very obvious to me that he was just done...But I love that yet another Obama man falls on his face.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    Yup. I read it. It is available online. The dude badmouths every single persone in the chain of command. And foreign diplomats too.

"Biden?" suggests a top adviser. "Did you say: Bite Me?"

Actually the article states that his aides said all of those things. I think the only thing that they actually quote him as saying is bitching about not wanting to respond to an email.
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                      It's very obvious to me that he was just done...But I love that yet another Obama man falls on his face.
                      Partisanship is a no-win situation :???:
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

maybe im not understanding what you're saying...

but how is mcchystal an obama man? :???:
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                          maybe im not understanding what you're saying...

but how is mcchystal an obama man? :???:

He was hand picked by Obama and the man even voted (reportedly) for Obama.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

yeah, i dont believe it. the overwhelming majority of the military is republican. and mcccain was in the military. dont see why he wouldnt vote along party lines. so unless you show me proof...

he might have been picked by obama, but that doesnt mean the two liked each other. there is a huge difference between picking someone for a military command and being friends with the guy. its quite obvious mcchystal is not an obama guy with the comments he made.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              yeah, i dont believe it. the overwhelming majority of the military is republican. and mcccain was in the military. dont see why he wouldnt vote along party lines. so unless you show me proof...

he might have been picked by obama, but that doesnt mean the two liked each other. there is a huge difference between picking someone for a military command and being friends with the guy. its quite obvious mcchystal is not an obama guy with the comments he made.

Or maybe you can't accept the fact more and more people see the guy (Oboy)is destroying this great country. As does McCrystal.

Comment

Or maybe you can't accept the fact more and more people see the guy (Oboy)is destroying this great country. As does McCrystal.
                                Its no secret we have alot of right wing and left wing extremist on this forum. Let's be honest here, they were shit talking bush when he was in office, so was clinton and everyone else. So this si not any indication of a special case.

I think the argument is that he is in a high position of military office, and aside from the political bs, he jeapordize troupe moral by publicly allowing his person opinion to be heard by others.

Its embarassing, is brash, and most of all its irresponsible. if he was a peon fine. But he has alot of lives in his hand, no matter how much he disagree he should have never let it be on record.

Comment

Working...
                                X