No announcement yet.

Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, I understood that - I was referring to the claimed 178 degrees, which is backed by absolutely nothing. Even (brief) unofficial measurements by satellite aren't that high.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      yeah, I understood that - I was referring to the claimed 178 degrees, which is backed by absolutely nothing. Even (brief) unofficial measurements by satellite aren't that high.
      You should already have fusion on your ignore list

Comment

oh look everyone can use google and repeat statistical data they have no way of corroborating with anything other then more google returns

Comment

this thread looks pretttttttttty heated, didn't know r3v had such a political side. I know nothing, therefore I will only watch:popcorn:
          sigpic
          @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
          Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

^ it's not political

Comment

Lol. I quote some news headline and you cuckoos go all apeshit trying to prove your point.
              Nothing has changed here I see.

Now, don't mind me, continue your argubation while I go do something worthwhie.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
                this thread looks pretttttttttty heated, didn't know r3v had such a political side. I know nothing, therefore I will only watch:popcorn:
                the only thing heating up is this planet :giggle:
                AWD > RWD

Comment

This winter should be an interesting teller of whats going on. Weather has been pretty weird in the midwest vs what I remember from 5 years ago.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

We're predicted to have a massive El Nino winter, which means more rain and warmer temps for us in the PNW. So likely not a great ski season :(

The chance that El Niño will continue through Northern Hemisphere winter is currently about 95%. Blogger Emily Becker answers questions about what it all means.

Comment

Is my 2002 the cause of global warming?? Time to buy a land rover!

Hoping to god we get some snow..
                      -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                      -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        what? the hole in the ozone layer had nothing to do with climate change. the ozone layer blocks harmful UV radiation, which BTW, kills pretty much everything. thankfully we figured out what caused it, and the hole is nearly gone now.

just keep your head buried in your ass...
                        the hole isn't nearly gone now. last year scientists saw signs of recovery beginning and estimates are that we'll see it improved back to 1980 levels around 2050.

but it is repairing, and legislation along with global change in how we produce and use CFC's were responsible proving that we can impact the planet in positive ways.

the downside to the global climate change issue is that numerous scientists are now saying we've waited too long and new evidence is showing up indicating the problem will worsen before it gets better. those scientists are urging us to lessen the impact, but that's best case scenario at this point, rather than a reversal.
                        Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

^I'm no physicist, but I'm pretty sure the maker of that video is confusing atomic fission with atomic fusion.

Fission is what happens in nuclear bombs. Atoms are split apart, releasing the energy contained in their atomic bonds and creating the "bomb" part of the atomic bomb. There's also a tremendous release of radioactive energy, i.e. radiation.

Fusion is what happens when two atoms are combined in to a molecule. This process also creates energy, but without the giant explosion or radiation. This is the type of process that occurs within the sun.

At least that's how I remember it from my HS science classes.

Comment

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

ahhh yes this is true, (I should have verified the whole video before I posted) that over looks the true point of the post...............
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X