Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it must suck to be cale right now.

Will reduced solar activity counteract global warming in the coming decades? That is what outgoing German electric utility executive Fritz Vahrenholt claims in a new book. In an interview with SPIEGEL, he argues that the official United Nations forecasts on the severity of climate change are overstated and supported by weak science.

'I Feel Duped on Climate Change'

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

You're about 2 pages late with that :)
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth View Post
        don't take too much solace in his post because half of what he wrote is factually incorrect.
        Was it really...................

Ok You win

I have sunday off for a change this week. I am going to go pick up my prius then.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Was it really...................

Ok You win

I have sunday off for a change this week. I am going to go pick up my prius then.
          Let's have a meet, I'll ride my bike and we can have free market coffee from South America that was shipped via a sailboat.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Let's have a meet, I'll ride my bike and we can have free market coffee from South America that was shipped via a sailboat.
            Can we go to one of those Hippie small coffee bars, that has a drum circle and impressionist poetry readings. And bitch about the 1% on our smart phones to twitter while we are there????
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Twitter is soooo mainstream, I post on my blog now, I get 1374 unique hits a month from the Portland region alone.

Comment

Hey maybe during a break in trying to save the seals, you can help me decide which Yurt, I should buy. I think living in a solar powered Yurt made from cotton and hemp will go along well with my new prius dont you...................

William Pitt-

Comment

mrsleeve you need an ipad.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Come on, you know he is a total hipster with an assortment of moleskine notebooks in dye free colors.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                      mrsleeve you need an ipad.
                      I have a Xoom, I am not your average hippster, I like android based smart devices. Apple stuff is just too popular I have to be different

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        Come on, you know he is a total hipster with an assortment of moleskine notebooks in dye free colors.
                        omg I hope he doesnt have moleskin anything!!! So tired of people killing beautiful creatures.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Damn it must suck to be cale right now.

Will reduced solar activity counteract global warming in the coming decades? That is what outgoing German electric utility executive Fritz Vahrenholt claims in a new book. In an interview with SPIEGEL, he argues that the official United Nations forecasts on the severity of climate change are overstated and supported by weak science.

'I Feel Duped on Climate Change'
                          Why, because you bring forth something that has already been touched on in other threads? What a bold assumption you make by thinking I am a die hard believer in AGW, if you've noticed I merely criticize those who think it's case closed in either direction.

It must be suck to be so stuck on trying to find a way to discredit those you disagree with, desperate much?

Comment

i feel herb putting together a monster rebuttal on why the wiki scientists are not worthy
                            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                              Why, because you bring forth something that has already been touched on in other threads? What a bold assumption you make by thinking I am a die hard believer in AGW, if you've noticed I merely criticize those who think it's case closed in either direction.

It must be suck to be so stuck on trying to find a way to discredit those you disagree with, desperate much?
                              I be suck. Stupid canadian.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I be suck. Stupid canadian.
                                And the stupid american brings forth an argument which has already been used as though he's introduced something deep and profound.

"You are an electric utility executive by profession"

" Because I don't engage in my own climate research"

Forgive me if I didn't hit the deck begging for forgiveness based on that article. If you'd actually read and this is key, understood it you'd know he says it's very important to lower co2 levels. It's ok though, a simpleton such as yourself probably had difficulty navigating to page 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X