X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshallnoise
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    So no actual proof of anyone anywhere saying turn off tech.

If your name is Marshall, your screen name is apt because all you do here is create noise.

Also, I own two homes in Southern California neither has needed paint since they were done 12 & 14 years ago.
    Not like you are going to click on these.

The San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station, located in San Clemente, Calif., between Los Angeles and San Diego, poses a threat to the health and safety of the people of southern California. The reactors have been shut down for nearly five months, following a release of radioactive steam into the environment and the related discovery that […]

"The 11,000 page Environmental Impact Report conducted by the California Public Utilities Commission favored no transmission line as its first alternative." Of course.

And of course you, as a multiple homeowner in California, must be a slum lord. UV destroys paint. Speak nothing of oxidization.

Probably not relevant to you at all, but...http://www.trucktrend.com/how-to/eng...r-your-diesel/ DPF helps to clean the air but also destroys fuel economy of modern diesels. http://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/...04/index2.html

More fuel efficient trucks burn less diesel and therefore pollute less. Until you bog them down with DPF, DEF, etc and then they burn up to 25% more fuel while at the same time require the manufacture and production of DEF and DPF systems that clog, need to be removed and thrown in the trash heap and replaced with a new DPF.

This is what happens when legislators work in a vacuum: They destroy the environment but get to applaud themselves for "saving" the world by accomplishing one thing at the cost of 100s more.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass.
    Last edited by marshallnoise; 06-18-2018, 01:50 PM. Reason: Removing extra spaces; annoyed

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    ^
    I will do you 1 better than turning off the power and the tech to return human kind to the mid 19th century.

So I take it you have never heard of the VHEMT people have you. (Voluntary Human Extinction Movement)

They advocate for humans to stop procreating, in the name of extreme environmentalism to stop environmental degradation.

they have a web site and everything.

the header line from their page ;
    Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth’s biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    Sleeve already discussed cap and trade as one glaring example. Another would be the environazis who legitimately believe that the human race is a scourge on the planet. Granted, they don't have the ear of the federal government now, but they do in California where they hate fossil fuels, the fact that people need water and need to travel from place to place.

People have to paint their houses twice as often in California because the paint has been stripped of any chemicals that make it last and I am not even suggesting we go back to lead. Environmentalists in California love shutting down nuclear power plants, they love stopping hydroelectric power generation and they don't even want solar power grids to be linked from the desert to the metropolitan areas that need it.

Yes, California environmentalists want to bring us back to the dark ages. But they won't give up their iPhones and Teslas. Therefore, its about power and control and not about the environment.

As California goes, so goes the nation.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    So no actual proof of anyone anywhere saying turn off tech.

If your name is Marshall, your screen name is apt because all you do here is create noise.

Also, I own two homes in Southern California neither has needed paint since they were done 12 & 14 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• marshallnoise
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Partially. Some are providing facts, you are spouting unsupported nonsense.

Or are you just refusing to post those links to scientists/government leaders calling for a return to the 12th century? (that don't exist)
    Sleeve already discussed cap and trade as one glaring example. Another would be the environazis who legitimately believe that the human race is a scourge on the planet. Granted, they don't have the ear of the federal government now, but they do in California where they hate fossil fuels, the fact that people need water and need to travel from place to place.

People have to paint their houses twice as often in California because the paint has been stripped of any chemicals that make it last and I am not even suggesting we go back to lead. Environmentalists in California love shutting down nuclear power plants, they love stopping hydroelectric power generation and they don't even want solar power grids to be linked from the desert to the metropolitan areas that need it.

Yes, California environmentalists want to bring us back to the dark ages. But they won't give up their iPhones and Teslas. Therefore, its about power and control and not about the environment.

As California goes, so goes the nation.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    Isn't that what the bickering is about? Whether "facts" are indeed facts?

Partially. Some are providing facts, you are spouting unsupported nonsense.

Or are you just refusing to post those links to scientists/government leaders calling for a return to the 12th century? (that don't exist)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X