& holder

& Clinton

& geithner

& africom commander general ham

& carney

&.....
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Bringing this back up. Whats everyones thoughts about the State Department allegedly having squirreled away suvivors of the attack being brought forth by Rep. Chaffetz?

Comment

Just another way to keep the lid close so it didn't affect the messiah.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Bringing this back up. Whats everyones thoughts about the State Department allegedly having squirreled away suvivors of the attack being brought forth by Rep. Chaffetz?
          Al La the Iranian hostage crisis ?? Are they hiding out in the Canadian ambassadors house this time too? Do you think anyone in Libya has see the movie Argo yet???
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

“My understanding is that we still have some people in the hospital. I’d like to visit with them and wish them nothing but the best but the State Department has seen it unfit for me to know who those people are—or even how many there are,” Rep. Chaffetz said.

"I don’t know who they are. I don’t know where they live. I don’t know what state they’re from. I don’t even know how many there are. It doesn't seem right to me."

“This is so patently different than any other experience I've had. Unfortunately, people have been killed and maimed and in harm’s way in Afghanistan and Iraq and in points beyond. It’s typically been the case that they would release those names but in this case, they won’t.

My challenge is to the media. You try and figure it out. They won’t let Congress know. They won’t seem to let the media know either.”

-Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT)
            Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 12-13-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

good luck in the media finding out
              and any self respecting lib knows this would be all over the news if this had been bush
              wait, it never would have happened under bush because he at least has balls, something conspicuously absent in the current commander in cheif
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

how convenient Secretary of state faints, sustains concussion. Now not testifying do to concussion. Anyone want to bet that she will now answer to questions, as she does not remember due to her fainting spell?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Ummm yeaaaaahhhhhhh

While we can all see that this is pure and total fucking bullshit, let's give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she is telling the truth. If she has suffered a concussion that has caused a medical condition that prevents her from delivering accurate testimony......how can she possibly fulfill her duties as secretary of state.

Bring her up on obstruction charges, and maybe even perjury, Dereliction of Duty, and pending the out come of those proceeding's , TREASON . You know none of that is going to happen no matter how well deserved they are.
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    Ummm yeaaaaahhhhhhh

While we can all see that this is pure and total fucking bullshit, let's give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that she is telling the truth. If she has suffered a concussion that has caused a medical condition that prevents her from delivering accurate testimony......how can she possibly fulfill her duties as secretary of state.

Bring her up on obstruction charges, and maybe even perjury, Dereliction of Duty, and pending the out come of those proceeding's , TREASON . You know none of that is going to happen no matter how well deserved they are.
                    There is now way Kerry would push her into doing those things.

My off topic question is if Kerry takes the Sec of State appointment now our state has to go through another election process. Wondering if Scott Brown will run again?
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Susan rice withdrawing consideration, so the senate cannot question her under oath and unravel just how badly the administration botched Benghazi. Clinton cannot testify now either because she got a concussion, yet didn't see a doctor.

It's all too convenient.
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Oh come on, that's too logical, it must be a wackjob conspiracy theory.

Comment

Holy tinfoil hats, Batman.

Comment

are you fucking Serious, How big are the blinders you walk around with strapped to your fucking skull. If you dont see this

William Pitt-

Comment

Our Secretary of State faints from sickness, sustains a concussion and the first thing you think is that there's some sort of conspiracy to avoid testifying on this? For fucks sake, there isn't a conspiracy, there isn't a cover up. At very worst this is an example of minor institutional incompetence. Just because you can cobble together some dots to support your deranged conspiracy theory doesn't mean it's true, you actually need some fucking evidence to connect them.

Comment

Umm really this is so fucking transparent even Ray fucking Charles can see through this one

Do you know how fucking dehydrated you have to get before you faint??? You should be seeking medical treatment long before you get to that point.
                                Originally posted by article
                                A senior State Department official added that the fainting occurred earlier in the week and the concussion was "not severe."
                                Secretary Clinton's team contacted Senator Kerry this morning to inform them of the Secretary's concussion. Senator Kerry was relieved to hear that the Secretary is on the mend, but he insisted that given her condition, she could not and should not appear on Thursday as previously planned, and that the nation's best interests are served by the report and hearings proceeding as scheduled with senior officials appearing in her place,"

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sustained a concussion after becoming dehydrated and fainting

So we have a minor headache and concussion that conveniently coincides with and Congressional hearing that could put her self and her boss in political jeopardy, and she cant attend. And is urged to milk the condition by Senator Kerry (who is being tapped for possible SS duties in the future) until the hearings are over because its "in the best interest of the nation " to not postpone her testimony until she is feeling better. In other words sweep it under the rug, the stupid public will forget all about it soon. Because if your here and tell the truth it puts the interests of the administration her self, mr Kerry and those others in the know in jeopardy.

"Although I respect Bill and Tom, we still don't have information from the Obama administration on what went so tragically wrong in Benghazi," Ros-Lehtinen said. "We have been combing classified and unclassified documents and have tough questions about State Department threat assessments and decision-making on Benghazi. This requires a public appearance by the Secretary of State herself."

People get hurt all the time and suffer minor concussions and continue with their daily responsibilities, lets face it shes not the quarterback for the sea hawks, or liable to suffer a head injury in the line of her daily duties and answering questions while sitting in chair.

Convenient excuse to avoid uncomfortable and damming questions is Convenient
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-16-2012, 10:40 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X