Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    ^

do you recall your high school civics class??? You have to get 2/3 of the states to ratify a constitutional amendment. You do recall how many states went defiantly red the last 2 elections right 24 yeah 24 thats a tick shy of 1/2. Not to mention in marginal states you have to get a 2/3 majority in those legislation bodies. Yeah thats not going to happen.

hahahahah
    have you seen him do anything else that actually follows the constitution?
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Oh and I have my wires crossed, it has to be ratified by 3/4 of the several states NOT 2/3

True. but he cant CHANGE the Constitution on his own, other wise the 2a would be GONE 4 years ago.

Originally posted by 22ed amendment
      . No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President, when this Article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

if the constitution was changed, the messiah would be forced to live behind bullet proof glass
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

^

As do most dictators
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

he is a dictator. he's just fooled the people that inhabit this country into thinking he's not.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

For you conservative conspiracy dipshits, Clinton is recovering from her concussion and promised to appear in front of both the House and Senate foreign relations committees. Bye now.

Comment

Face it none of us like the @#$%^ !
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Because she says she will testify the whole thing isn't resolved dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
                    For you conservative conspiracy dipshits, Clinton is recovering from her concussion and promised to appear in front of both the House and Senate foreign relations committees. Bye now.
                    That's if the government doesn't kill her off first.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Yes because many senators are refusing to confirm ketchup boy until she testifies. Hand = forced
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-28-2012, 11:11 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Annnnnnddddddd..... now she is in the hospital on blood thinners because she has a blood clot due to her concussion. Should we take bets on if she makes it, or ends up having a stroke and ends up unable to speak, period?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          Annnnnnddddddd..... now she is in the hospital on blood thinners because she has a blood clot due to her concussion. Should we take bets on if she makes it, or ends up having a stroke and ends up unable to speak, period?

Yet the doctors have no idea where the clot is...

Dr. Roshini Raj, a physician at New York University Medical Center and a contributor to the TODAY show, says it’s not at all clear where Clinton’s blood clot is

This is only going to buy her time till she steps down and will not have to testify.
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

What about the theory that ties the suicide that I thought was suspicious when I first heard it, about the Navy SEAL commander. Allegedly there was a cargo transport taken down near Iran with them in it, and he died, and she was gravely injured..

Comment

yeah I read that as well...

TRANSPARENCY I tell ya... this administration ran on that platform. Im glad I dont buy windows from this admin.
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                What about the theory that ties the suicide that I thought was suspicious when I first heard it, about the Navy SEAL commander. Allegedly there was a cargo transport taken down near Iran with them in it, and he died, and she was gravely injured..
                                Link?
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X