X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Originally posted by joncrz View Post
    I wont repeat those names because I have a theory that those names are like saying beattle juice 3 times... those nuts come outta the woodworks when they hear the name of their nutcase messiah.
    Alex Jones Alex Jones Alex Jones.
    Glenn Beck Glenn Beck Glenn Beck.

Leave a comment:

• E30NJ
    replied
    pull the RACIST CARD!

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Just say "Meh. The government would never spy on you and demand your data from multinational corporations, only to store it in an exabyte storage facility to be able to accuse its citizens of terrorism. Pffff."

Leave a comment:

• joncrz
    replied
    I struggle with this issue all the damn time. Went to college and got me some smarts... and you know what the most important thing I learned in college?

How to ask f*cking questions & read to analyze. Not saying these are exclusive traits from college graduates because I have known bright people in school and extremely bright people who never went to school. I also roomed with a good friend in college who believed he wasnt racist but was a freakin parrot to Michael berry.

The main problem with a lot of my friends from my hood is that they dont understand how to ask the right questions and don't bother reading, it is just not important to them. What really just melts my mind is when one of them has a really bad opinion on a topic ... I ask them where they heard that and they reply with some generic conspiracy nuts name, and I wont repeat those names because I have a theory that those names are like saying beattle juice 3 times... those nuts come outta the woodworks when they hear the name of their nutcase messiah.

Murdered by aneurysm induced cringe. Is there such a thing? because I feel that how I am going to go one of these days.
    Last edited by joncrz; 01-17-2014, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anabolice30
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    If I did this, I would walk right into them.

Got any other bright ideas Einstein?
    Set hardline, steady aim pro, and bling pro and 360 his friends too so you can get some killstreaks

Leave a comment:

• kickinindian
    replied
    Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
    Turn 360 degrees and walk away, but in a seriousness the federal reserve is real as conspiracists say it is that is an observable fact.
    i usually do a 720 (because cooler than 360) so they get the point and i can see their face before i do a "180" and walk off

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    It all depends on if you turn clockwise or counter-clockwise stupid. Some people

Leave a comment:

• ramielman
    replied
    turn 360 degrees and walk away, but in a seriousness the federal reserve is real as conspiracists say it is that is an observable fact.
    yes

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    the federal reserve is real
    It sure is.

Also, lol. ^

Leave a comment:

• Todd Black 88
    replied
    Turn 360 degrees and walk away, but in a seriousness the federal reserve is real as conspiracists say it is that is an observable fact.
    If I did this, I would walk right into them.

Got any other bright ideas Einstein?

Leave a comment:

• IronFreak
    replied
    List.........Critically analyze what was said..........then either reply with a logical statement or walk away if one isn't viable.

Leave a comment:

• anabolice30
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
    You're trying to have a nice intellectual discussion about current events or whatever, and all of a sudden:
    "So what about World Trade Center 7?"
    "The government owns you, why do you think your name is in all capital letters in your social, license, birth certificate, tombstone?"
    "Why wasn't JP Morgan on the Titanic?"
    "The federal reserve was made for the old money"

What do you do?
    idiot is idiot. But can you counter any of that?

Leave a comment:

• Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I usually tell them to have a conversation about sex and travel, but one friend. This one friend. 747-400 pilot. Under 30, known him since he was 6 years old when we played in the same football (soccer) team. He is adamant no plane hit the pentagon. He's middle of the road intelligence, and has no idea about what sort of liberties are being taken with our privacy and what-not, but from a purely piloting perspective, he's totally convinced. Bugs me.

Leave a comment:

• Hooffenstein HD
    replied
    I'm a fence sitter.

You'd have be completely retarded to not realize that pretty much every government agency in the world is blatantly lying through their teeth; but a lot of conspiracies are so far fetched it takes a special kind of idiot to believe them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X