• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just follow the money ;)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      dont forget to include the Dems in this statement
      he included them above me so i just helped ;D

but the two party system is what is killing this nation it should be a bunch of independent THINKERS from each area of the country voted by their particular ideals if they match their constituents. not along fucking elephant shits and a donkey shits...:roll:

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post

but the two party system is what is killing this nation it should be a bunch of independent THINKERS from each area of the country voted by their particular ideals if they match their constituents. not along fucking elephant shits and a donkey shits...:roll:
        Agreed!

Comment

There are some good discussion/argument tactics against conspiracy theorists:

A conspiracy is a secret plan to achieve some goal, whose members are known as conspirators. A conspiracy theory originally meant an idea that an event or phenomenon was the result of conspiracy. However, since the mid-1960s, it has often been used to denote ridiculous, misconceived, paranoid, unfounded, outlandish, or irrational speculative theories.[2]:16[3][4]:2,140[5]:66 It is therefore undesirable to refer to theorizing about a documented conspiracy as a "conspiracy theory".

Comment

Pretty much nothing in that wiki can be applied to Prism/NSA.

Comment

^^

And IN MY OPINION, about the federal reserve. People usually live their lives within the guidelines of their beliefs and this is no different. Conspiracy theorists (that term is a huge blanket statement) are nutty and annoying but, just as much are the ones providing the counter argument in similar fashion.

I'll mark myself as a "conspiracy theorist" through my study and observations of human nature and history. I believe that there are real psychopaths moving the world to their tune and not for the greater good. I've definitely played into that stereotype at parties and on here and I'm trying my best to not sound so retarded (goes for any idea/opinion) but in a world where anything can be edited/erased/silenced, I feel like I have the bloody right to think that way.

lol, I'm done with whatever this soap box was and not going to respond at least in this thread again, but I would like to say one thing. It's remarkable how people can be made to believe in the moral authenticity of something with just the right amount of conditioning...aka marketing.
              Last edited by Dozyproductions; 01-29-2014, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                And imo, about the federal reserve. Making people believe in the moral authenticity of the premises of a conspiracy is a great way to keep it as such.
                ugh
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post

woah woah, but that is logical and requires people to actually think. Weird
                  2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                  (Daily Driver)
                  Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                  KW V2 Coilovers
                  VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                    ugh
                    o well.

Comment

I look on the internet to validate my argument. Everything on here is true.
                      91 318is M50 swapped
                      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

This is how I handle Conspiracists:

Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Working...
                        X