No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think kim will be coming back to the table. Whether he likes it or not.

Comment

Hey binky, how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
        Seriously, chill out man, I have no interest in arguing with you over who got the last word in, it's irrelevant, I even commented on the NK situation and China's involvement to move the discussion forward.
        I'm as chilly as ice. How are you?

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
        Hey binky, how old are you?
        Old enough to know a troll when I see one.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I really think kim will be coming back to the table. Whether he likes it or not.
          There will probably be more bristling with missiles and strong words in the media, but ultimately that country is a failed state and the Kim regime needs to prop itself up so I'm sure they'll be back, just depends on what the terms will be in the end.

Comment

Good job Don...

Great article on Trump's tariffs well worth reading wether you're a Dem or a Rep. Especially that even most Republicans are against these tariffs....

"How the trade war hits home

It is not clear how long the escalating tensions will play out. In the meantime, there are also many industries that will suffer collateral damage of higher tariffs that they may absorb by cutting jobs, pinching wages or taking other cost-cutting moves."
            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Good job Don...

Great article on Trump's tariffs well worth reading wether you're a Dem or a Rep. Especially that even most Republicans are against these tariffs....

"How the trade war hits home

It is not clear how long the escalating tensions will play out. In the meantime, there are also many industries that will suffer collateral damage of higher tariffs that they may absorb by cutting jobs, pinching wages or taking other cost-cutting moves."

HUH so now you agree that raising taxes on business will result in "cutting jobs, pinching wages or taking other cost-cutting moves."

But only when its a Trump idea and a tariff right ???? Yet you and your like minded brethren constantly argue that business should have to pay more taxes on the money they make, and that higher taxes in general dont result in similar cost saving measures by the business to maintain a reasonable margin and keep pricing of the goods or services as low as reasonably possible to maintain market share, or maybe even have a ripple effect into non targeted industries .............. WOW would have ever guesed that ???????

Seems kinda double standard like opinion to have, maybe even a bit hypocritical but I digress....

For the record I agree Tariffs are a dangerous game to play......
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Maybe now that he really is a millionaire he'll quit his job???
                Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

It's a normal size envelope. His hands are so tiny....

Trump said Kim Jong Un’s letter was ‘interesting.’ Then he said, ‘I haven’t opened it.’

Last edited by parkerbink; 06-01-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                    It's a normal size envelope. His hands are so tiny....

Trump said Kim Jong Un’s letter was ‘interesting.’ Then he said, ‘I haven’t opened it.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0ded003f855c
                    That article is stupid and you know that....

I know it's a stretch for a nevertrumper, but perhaps, just perhaps he was commenting on the appearance of it. I know it's a really simple idea but come on man. For a few seconds can you just pull your head out of your ass and tweak your blinders so you can see a little bit more, it really is nice when you can see better

Comment

That article is stupid and you know that....

I know it's a stretch for a nevertrumper, but perhaps, just perhaps he was commenting on the appearance of it. I know it's a really simple idea but come on man. For a few seconds can you just pull your head out of your ass and tweak your blinders so you can see a little bit more, it really is nice when you can see better
                      I know it's a stretch for an anything Trump does is greater but the man can't complete a simple thought.

As far as head in the ass, yours is so far up Trump's you should be charging for proctological services.

He said it's an interesting letter, joked about selling it ha ha ha (not) then said I didn't read it. What the fuck is an interesting plain envelope?? Even you don't buy that shit.

Get a grip man, you are a zombie. Break out of it!

Comment

I know it's a stretch for an anything Trump does is greater but the man can't complete a simple thought.

As far as head in the ass, yours is so far up Trump's you should be charging for proctological services.

He said it's an interesting letter, joked about selling it ha ha ha (not) then said I didn't read it. What the fuck is an interesting plain envelope?? Even you don't buy that shit.

You argue like a teen girl
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Here's the thing, I dont care about anything he says till he reads the damn letter or its released and I can read it for myself. That article is meant to just stir up people just like you. Why comment on something so damn stupid?

Once again I generally agree with most of what trump is doing, not every single thing the man does. I think the media is a joke, I pay very little attention to ANY of it. I also dont pay any attention to trump's Twitter account, I dont give a shit. I look at actions and the results of said actions and make up my mind if they are good or bad.

Is the stock market good, is unemployment getting better, is trump getting out of treaties that hurt us, is he working on better trade deals that help us, is he helping in breaking down north korea? Yes those are all happening. And that is all great stuff for us and the people of north and south Korea especially. Hopefully one day soon north Korea wont be an isolated hermit state, its citizens will be able to understand how the world really is, that outside companies can come in and help build up the infrastructure and free enterprise can come in too. South Korea wont have to worry about what their crazy neighbor is going to do next either, and families can be reunited too.

But hey who cares about that!!!! We've gotta pick apart and mince every word trump says and say ohhh look look what he said hes stupid!!!!

Pretty damn moronic if you ask me....

Comment

Here's the thing, I dont care about anything he says till he reads the damn letter or its released and I can read it for myself. That article is meant to just stir up people just like you. Why comment on something so damn stupid?

Once again I generally agree with most of what trump is doing, not every single thing the man does. I think the media is a joke, I pay very little attention to ANY of it. I also dont pay any attention to trump's Twitter account, I dont give a shit. I look at actions and the results of said actions and make up my mind if they are good or bad.

Is the stock market good, is unemployment getting better, is trump getting out of treaties that hurt us, is he working on better trade deals that help us, is he helping in breaking down north korea? Yes those are all happening. And that is all great stuff for us and the people of north and south Korea especially. Hopefully one day soon north Korea wont be an isolated hermit state, its citizens will be able to understand how the world really is, that outside companies can come in and help build up the infrastructure and free enterprise can come in too. South Korea wont have to worry about what their crazy neighbor is going to do next either, and families can be reunited too.

But hey who cares about that!!!! We've gotta pick apart and mince every word trump says and say ohhh look look what he said hes stupid!!!!

Pretty damn moronic if you ask me....
                            I listened to him say that it was interesting and then a few minutes later he didn't read it. I do not need that to think, Jesus he can't even tell the truth about a letter.

The economic situation is a continuation of the trend started when Obama reversed the 2008 dump.

We are about to enter a trade war with the world.

Here's something you might care about everything in aluminum cans is about to be more expensive.

Seems all you can see is what he wants you to see. SAD.

Comment

I listened to him say that it was interesting and then a few minutes later he didn't read it. I do not need that to think, Jesus he can't even tell the truth about a letter.

The economic situation is a continuation of the trend started when Obama reversed the 2008 dump.

We are about to enter a trade war with the world.

Here's something you might care about everything in aluminum cans is about to be more expensive.

Seems all you can see is what he wants you to see. SAD.
                              Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahababahaahahah ahahahhaahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaahha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahaha. Derp

Damn you dont care about the Koreans? Sad

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahababahaahahah ahahahhaahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaahha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahaha. Derp

Damn you dont care about the Koreans? Sad
                                You don't care that the President can't tell a simple truth?

Nice deflection.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                                Last edited by parkerbink; 06-02-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X