• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump bashing?

I'm so in on this.
    I do things.

Comment

I have to say boys, quality shitposting in this area of the forum.

Well fucking done.
      I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
        Trump bashing?

I'm so in on this.

I don't really see any bashing here. But observations on Trump's daily fuck-ups.... And it's gonna be better by the week. Next main event is the G7 summit in Quebec this weekend. French president Macron and German chancelor Merkel are going to ridicule Trump.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          I don't really see any bashing here. But observations on Trump's daily fuck-ups.... And it's gonna be better by the week. Next main event is the G7 summit in Quebec this weekend. French president Macron and German chancelor Merkel are going to ridicule Trump.
          I agree with all of this.

You're right there isn't 'Trump bashing' and I'm glad to see some reasonable discussion of the topics at hand rather than blind obedience.
          I do things.

Comment

I prefer my Presidents with a modicum of truth.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I think I'll fit in well here.

I'm tired of the buffoonery. I see it was mentioned that Trump believes he can pardon himself.
              I do things.

Comment

The US produces annually 740,000 tons of aluminum
                The US industry needs annually 6,000,000 tons of aluminum

Even if the US doubles its production in its inefficient and aging factories, it will still have to imports 75% of its needs in aluminum and the US will keep on buying it from foreign countries. It'll be business as usual for them. But since the US has imposed a 10% tariff on a product it really needs, US industries will pay 10% more for it and the American consumers will end up with the bill, while American jobs will be lost as factories may need to reduce their production costs.

God job Don. ;-)
                Last edited by Massive Lee; 06-04-2018, 08:26 PM.
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Who cares what merkel says. Germany is a joke, they are our ally in NATO and have something like 20 functional tanks, their air force is scarce and they dont pay their 2% GDP towards NATO. Yet she expects xy and z from our military. Nope get bent bitch. Poland wants to give us 2 billion to put a base there, we should shut down Rammstein and move on over to poland. Poland can and wants to be a close ally to us so hopefully they will deploy more troops so some of our guys wont get deployed, , and they put their 2% in the pot unlike germany. Also I like Poland because of their stance on letting these migrants in.

Fuck iran. I cant wait for the blackmail they have on European politicans

Comment

^
                    Only reason poland wants us in country, is because they fear they will be the next extra curricular military adventure for Vlad....
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      so, what would you folks think of Mr. BHO announcing that he has absolute right to pardon himself?
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Or Eric holder and Loretta lynch...wtf is hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          ^
                          Only reason poland wants us in country, is because they fear they will be the next extra curricular military adventure for Vlad....
                          They are like minded to what our constitution values. I like how the poles roll, I haven't heard of foreigners running people over, or shooting thier people....

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                            Or Eric holder and Loretta lynch...wtf is hypocrisy
                            nice straight answer bud
                            cars beep boop

Comment

The US produces annually 740,000 tons of aluminum
                              The US industry needs annually 6,000,000 tons of aluminum

Even if the US doubles its production in its inefficient and aging factories, it will still have to imports 75% of its needs in aluminum and the US will keep on buying it from foreign countries. It'll be business as usual for them. But since the US has imposed a 10% tariff on a product it really needs, US industries will pay 10% more for it and the American consumers will end up with the bill, while American jobs will be lost as factories may need to reduce their production costs.

God job Don. ;-)
                              I'm glad you brought this up.

I work for an engineering firm, and for the past year I've been working on a large expansion for a plant that does bauxite refinining into what's called Wet Cake and Alumina.

Two things control Aluminum production, the cost of importing Bauxite, which mostly comes from Jamaica, and the cost of electricity for aluminum smelting. Jamaica has been steadily rasing their prices for years, making it impossible to make a profit refining. The client I work for went bankrupt in 2016, and it only able to make a profit at the facility now due to new contracts with Jamacian suppliers. Smelting has become a thing of the past due to high energy prices, and cheap Chinese aluminum.

In order to make it profitable again, you would need nearly free imports of bauxite, and free energy. The Chinese have made it nearly impossible to complete on a global scale. The tariffs won't do much of anything at all.
                              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                                nice straight answer bud
                                Trump enthrallment syndrome is strong in that one.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X