Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
    I am certainly no fan of the Obamas, but if you can seriously look around at the current state of this nation and still think this, you are a garbage person wholly lacking in values or morality. You are definitely no patriot.
    LOL

Obama was a habitual liar as much as Trump is in your opinion. The current state of affairs politically is a result of 50 years of progressive indoctrination of the Democrat party. And what, because i don't share your view of whatever your opinion of normal is I'm no patriot? Eat me.
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
      Tax receipts at the federal level are at record highs. It has never been about tax rates, it has always been federal spending.

There is a big moment of truth coming in the next few years about global debt levels.
      And Drumpf said he was going to eliminate the deficit, and all he has done is significantly grow it.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        And Drumpf said he was going to eliminate the deficit, and all he has done is significantly grow it.
        qft
        not the brightest economic mind
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

He hasn’t run guns
          yes he has

are you familiar with a country called saudi arabia

you know, the murderous shitstains responsible for 9/11 that just killed and dismembered a journalist

he sold them A LOT of weapons
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Every president of recent memory has sold weapons to people that we don't necessarily see as the most savory of countries. Geopolitics is often a massive compromise, Saudi Arabia happens to be one of the largest of them.

I don't think that makes any of those presidents terrible at their job because of this one issue

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
              yes he has

are you familiar with a country called saudi arabia

you know, the murderous shitstains responsible for 9/11 that just killed and dismembered a journalist

he sold them A LOT of weapons
              They are also and ALLY we sell weapons to ALLY's you know this already. Selling weapons to another govt, is not the same as forcing private FFL holders under threat of having the licenses pulled. To sell to known red flags and force them to make transactions that would toss a red flag in and of the selves, to make it look like the bullshit told by the Anti gun fools had some semblance of truth to it is 10000% different

Come on try to keep up here
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                They are also and ALLY
                you're already wrong, 5 words in, never mind the grammatical mistake

you haven't been to the middle east, you don't know enough about it to tell me to "keep up"

do some research into what's happening in yemen before you pretend you know what you're talking about
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                  Every president of recent memory has sold weapons to people that we don't necessarily see as the most savory of countries. Geopolitics is often a massive compromise, Saudi Arabia happens to be one of the largest of them.

I don't think that makes any of those presidents terrible at their job because of this one issue
                  i was refuting the argument that drumpf hasn't run guns. he has. it's a documented fact.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

i was refuting the argument that drumpf hasn't run guns. he has. it's a documented fact.
                    Please educate us all how Trump has essentially repeated Fast and Furious
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Please educate us all how Trump has essentially repeated Fast and Furious
                      no. you're the one who lied. you explain how drumpf didn't just sell more than 100 millions of dollars of weapons to saudi arabia while they have been enganged in genocide in yemen for more than 10 years.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

no. you're the one who lied. you explain how drumpf didn't just sell more than 100 millions of dollars of weapons to saudi arabia while they have been enganged in genocide in yemen for more than 10 years.
                        Geez relax dude
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

And you do know "jus soli" was not US policy before i think 1960? It is not in our constitution.
                          Its the 14th Amendment dude, thats like 1870.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
                          Its literally Jus Soli. Its synonymous.

Jus soli (English: /dʒʌs ˈsoʊlaɪ/; Latin pronunciation: [juːs ˈsɔ.liː]), meaning "right of the soil",[1] commonly referred to as birthright citizenship in the United States, is the right of anyone born in the territory of a state to nationality or citizenship.
                          And you wonder why people don't really respect your opinions in this thread, you almost never know what you are talking about.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

so all u guys are trying to convert each other or is this just a place to vent,
                            see how well people follow the news? what's the deal.

Comment

I don't see the point of restricting citizenship too much as U.S is basically built by European immigrants on land stolen from Native Americans. Same applies pretty much to every country. People come and go.

Comment

So it's not the Saudi's fighting the Iran-backed Houthi's whom are upset about the 2012 Yemeni elections?

Where do you get 10 years though? Operation Decisive Storm didn't start until 2015.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X