No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

due to the shutdown, the graphic of the proposed "wall" has been outsourced to an 8-year-old with access to MS Paint

enjoy

(ps: may not be to scale given that if the car is that size, a person could *fit between the spikes*)
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      due to the shutdown, the graphic of the proposed "wall" has been outsourced to an 8-year-old with access to MS Paint

enjoy

(ps: may not be to scale given that if the car is that size, a person could *fit between the spikes*)
      Sure a person could go through but it's 600 feet tall so an ultralight can't go over it. Smaaaaart!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

enjoy

Those posts are way too close together, won't be able to put a head on each one to ward off enemies.

Comment

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Baby President says you were mean to me so go away! Fook proper transition and the stability of the fucking country!
            Trump, Angry Over Mattis’s Rebuke, Considers Removing Him 2 Months Early

WASHINGTON — President Trump, angry over days of news coverage characterizing the resignation of Defense Secretary Jim Mattis as a rebuke of the president, has told administration officials that he is considering removing Mr. Mattis from his job by Jan. 1, two months before he had planned to depart.

Mr. Trump has told aides that he wants to name Patrick M. Shanahan, Mr. Mattis’s deputy, as the acting defense secretary while he searches for a permanent replacement.

The president, a notoriously mercurial leader, has been known to float ideas among his aides only to then change his mind. But aides said he was furious that Mr. Mattis’s resignation letter — in which he rebuked the president’s rejection of international allies and his failure to check authoritarian governments — had led to days of negative news coverage.

When Mr. Trump first announced that Mr. Mattis was leaving, effective Feb. 28, hewafflespraised the defense secretarywaffleson Twitter. One aide said that though Mr. Trump already had the resignation letter when he praised Mr. Mattis, he did not understand just how forceful a rejection of his strategy Mr. Mattis had issued.

The president has grown increasingly angry as the days have passed, the aide said. On Saturday, Mr. Trump posted a tweet that took a jab at Mr. Mattis, saying that “when President Obama ingloriously fired Jim Mattis, I gave him a second chance. Some thought I shouldn’t, I thought I should.”

Mr. Mattis, a retired four-star general, led the United States Central Command, which oversees military operations in the Middle East and Southwest Asia, from 2010 to 2013. His tour there was cut short by the Obama administration, which believed he was too hawkish on Iran.

Mr. Shanahan, who, like Mr. Mattis, is from Washington State, is a former Boeing executive. Aides say that Mr. Trump likes him in part because he often tells the president that he is correct to complain about the expense of defense systems.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              “when President Obama ingloriously fired Jim Mattis, I gave him a second chance. Some thought I shouldn’t, I thought I should.”
              yeah that's General Mattis to you, you silver-spoon-sucking draft-dodging coward.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

yeah that's General Mattis to you, you silver-spoon-sucking draft-dodging coward.
                qft

Comment

Cheetos is so pissed-off that basically every politician in the US has sided with Mattis that he told him to leave two months earlier then expected.

"But Trump had grown frustrated by several days of media coverage and public hand-wringing by congressional lawmakers who viewed the retired Marine general as a uniquely stabilizing force within the administration, according to a person close to the president.

The source said Trump was also furious at the idea of being rebuked publicly by a member of his Cabinet, as Mattis did in his resignation letter, which appeared to criticize the president's foreign policy outlook."

massivebrakes.com

Comment

How hard is it to understand our NATO alliance is about protecting us and the member nations? Why can't Trump understand the trade situation has nothing to do with NATO?

We have had peace in Europe under NATO, unlike anything that has happened before. Sure the member nations need to pay their share but we should not put a strain on the arrangement.

Comment

That's a nice economy you have there, shame somethings happening to it......

Comment

I'm so tired of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          Funny how you can't respond without derogatory characterizations.

Also, if we stop them there they don't come here, also, we are keeping Iran out & stopping them from helping Hezbollah, also, also, also, we guaranteed the Kurds we would not do this.
                          I can tell you, I'm super worried about ISIS driving those Tacoma's across the Atlantic.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              I can tell you, I'm super worried about ISIS driving those Tacoma's across the Atlantic.
                              Well. They still managed to reach two towers in NewYork ity. Not ISIS but the previous version of ISIS. ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                                Well. They still managed to reach two towers in NewYork ity. Not ISIS but the previous version of ISIS. ;-)
                                Yeah, and who was it that blew up a building here in OKC? Oh yeah, a white Christian radical.

And who has been responsible for most attacks in the US?

Oh white, male Christians.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X