Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    it took me a day to catch up on dear leader’s speech

    indeed sir, what a victory it was when we took the airports during the revolutionary war

    now please stop saying things that make the rest of the world laugh at us
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    current:
    1985 323i baur (project to resume soon...)
    2013 ninja 300 (way more fun than a car)

    Comment


      Snowflakes Trump 2020


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Trump needs to read this.


        “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

        ― Theodore Roosevelt
        Last edited by parkerbink; 07-05-2019, 06:12 PM.

        [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

        Comment


          Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          Trump needs to read this.





          “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”



          ― Theodore Roosevelt


          Snow flake Trump2020


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
            Snow flake Trump2020


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            things are not looking good for this baby-boomer-with-a-smartphone's post content
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            current:
            1985 323i baur (project to resume soon...)
            2013 ninja 300 (way more fun than a car)

            Comment


              Originally posted by decay View Post
              things are not looking good for this baby-boomer-with-a-smartphone's post content


              You madd




              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post

                That CA location says it all. Democrat crap hole state.

                You madd




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  i'm not mad, or a democrat.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  current:
                  1985 323i baur (project to resume soon...)
                  2013 ninja 300 (way more fun than a car)

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
                    Snow flake Trump2020


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    More excellent commentary.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

                    www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
                      Snow flake Trump2020


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      That all you got?

                      It amuses me, this nonsense. Trump is the whiniest snowflake ever born.

                      [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                      Comment


                        Between the airports and hamberders, Trump is good for a chuckle.
                        I do things.

                        Comment


                          Comedians will have to write their material again when he is out of office.

                          [IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            Comedians will have to write their material again when he is out of office.
                            Basically all of the good modern comics don't do political commentary.

                            Because it's far too easy. And many have said exactly that in interviews.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

                            www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                            Comment


                              It was definitely a great thing that George Washington had the help of the Air Force to oust the British forces in Lexington and Concord... With period photos to prove it...

                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

                              massivebrakes.com

                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056





                              Comment


                                There's a legion of morons that are exuberant that a White Nationalist is in power and they are going to turn out and Vote.
                                1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X