Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by phillipj View Post
    There's a legion of morons that are exuberant that a White Nationalist is in power and they are going to turn out and Vote.


    [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787].

    CNN viewers running rampant in this section.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
      [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787].

      CNN viewers running rampant in this section.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm more of a New York Times kinda guy.
      I do things.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Melon View Post
        I'm more of a New York Times kinda guy.


        They’ve had to retract quite a few stories lately.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
          They’ve had to retract quite a few stories lately.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Which they publish openly, I appreciate that.

          Besides, it's always important to cross check, NPR, BBC and AP are solid sources. Anything on the major networks is heavily biased and sensationalist.
          I do things.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Melon View Post
            Which they publish openly, I appreciate that.

            Besides, it's always important to cross check, NPR, BBC and AP are solid sources. Anything on the major networks is heavily biased and sensationalist.


            Even those can be kaka


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              Indeed.
              I do things.

              Comment


                Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
                Even those can be kaka


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                More excellent input.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

                www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
                  [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787].

                  CNN viewers running rampant in this section.


                  I greatly dislike sensationalist CNN.

                  Respect to the Intercept, Democracy Now, listen to NPR to and from work (and for their excellent music programming on KCRW LA), cross check to any & all papers with a skeptical eye.

                  ...

                  Trump dog whistles White Power and he has no problem turning a blind eye to keep himself in power; his interests come before country. Most people living in the real world get this.
                  1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by phillipj View Post
                    I greatly dislike sensationalist CNN.



                    Respect to the Intercept, Democracy Now, listen to NPR to and from work (and for their excellent music programming on KCRW LA), cross check to any & all papers with a skeptical eye.



                    ...



                    Trump dog whistles White Power and he has no problem turning a blind eye to keep himself in power; his interests come before country. Most people living in the real world get this.


                    Dude really ? White power?

                    He started being called a racist when he beat racist Killary


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Racist wants to lower the cost drug prescriptions. What a scumbag

                      https://youtu.be/2r6ajQqrDDk


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Phillipj
                        Trump dog whistles White Power and he has no problem turning a blind eye to help keep himself in power
                        Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
                        Dude really ? White power?

                        He started being called a racist when he beat racist Killary


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "dog-whistles" look up what that means Dude
                        Last edited by phillipj; 07-07-2019, 12:17 PM.
                        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by GG///M3 View Post
                          Racist wants to lower the cost drug prescriptions. What a scumbag

                          https://youtu.be/2r6ajQqrDDk


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


                          Bravo Mr. Trump, what a good samaritan. Let's see what actually happens. Nothing happened yet.


                          By the way, I want there to be world peace. I better start patting myself on the back now.
                          1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

                          Comment


                            So much anger while for the last 20 years our presidents were bought out . Lol

                            Trump 2020 America first


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              do you grab yourself by the balls or do a rail every time you end a post with "trump 2020"? at this point either sounds likely
                              cars beep boop

                              Comment


                                I just do it to trigger Killary voters


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X