Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy

and how indoctrinated have you got to be to believe that if Trump lost in 2020 to that chair that he would try to stay in power...

Omg that's quite literally crazy that someone would actually be that... ... to believe that
    Well, this aged poorly, didn’t it.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post

Is it November already? Damn, these days just blend together nowadays.

Y'all are bots.

He suggests postponing like that's even up to him. God damn 😂

​​​​​​BOTS loool
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post

88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
          I read that article not 5 min before opening r3v.

Not that I agree with him on many things, but the wife and I did questions weather or not we trusted mail in voting. I mean in this day/age with fraud running rampant (the shop landlord just told me their escrow and checking got hit for $26k, the thieves secured a debit card, even), how can we possibly trust a human to open our vote and be sure the votes are counted properly? I mean the local chief of elections (Brenda Snipes) in my county was caught miscounting mail in ballots, and we have ~2m residents here, can't imagine 250m paper ballots all being counted properly.
          We have had mail only voting here in WA for at least 20 years. You actually don't "mail" them (well you can, but you don't have to). There are ballot drop off boxes everywhere. it's easy and painless. I can't imagine standing a line and using a voting machine in a booth - some of which have been proven to be easily hacked. Plus I can take my time filling out the ballot and really think about my choices.

This has never been a partisan issue in the past, and most people on both sides want mail in voting, but now that Trump says "FRAUD", all the Trumptards believe his conspiracy theories.

Plus, and this is interesting - because each ballot is actually made for specific people (who vote in specific districts for different candidates/offices), it's almost impossible to create a fake one. And so far it's turned out, the majority of the election fraud that has ever happened (which isn't much), has been by the same right wing nut jobs who say it's a problem, and none of it was ever enough to affect the election anyway.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Y'all are bots.

​​​​​​BOTS loool
            Hey, it's your idiot who keeps suggesting he won't accept the results or that they will be illegitimate He sounds like president of Venezuela.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Y'all are bots.

​​​​​​BOTS loool
              They ARE bots. Completely non-thinking entities. Orange Man Bad. Its absolutely Pavlovian.

Herman Cain dies, at 74 and was at risk for Coronavirus because he had stage 4 cancer in recent history = Trump gave it to him!!! Like you people even care that he died. Just anything you can do to pummel Trump, no matter how far fetched.

Trump says (and it is obviously true) that mail-in voting is rife with fraud and not good = Trump is a nutcase, there is no way mail-in voting leads to fraud. The people who will be carrying the votes: https://apwu.org/news-tags/2020-election

There is legitimate doubt about the effectiveness of masks: https://www.wired.com/story/the-face...uble-standard/ Yet, bring that up and you are a science denier. You just have to get in line and do what the "masses" tell you (fueled by fear and no science at all). Fucking lemmings.

US Courthouses are being set on fire in major cities and the Feds apparently have no right to protect them because 1st Amendment. But where in the Constitution does it say people have a right to burn down anything they want under the guise of a protest? No where. Support the Feds protecting that property = you are a fascist. The irony is so strong, its amazeballs.

Ted Wheeler gets shouted down at a Portland protest, video evidence is presented of this, "Yeah, well I don't see it that way. People have a right to say what they want." Yes. Yes you do, to the latter. But you cannot deny the former. Genius level analysis here.

Trump, who has no control over if the election gets postponed (it won't), suggests in one of his usual flippant tweets that maybe we kick around the idea of postponing the election until we can vote in the normal manner = "See! Trump won't leave office!!!" What a fucking stretch. You guys are our of your gourds.

I am saying it today, right here in this thread: There is nothing left that is common between the center left/conservatives and the whackjob leftists that have destroyed the Democrat party. Because there is nothing left, war is the only way to solve this. Let he who is most equipped win. You had your chances to engage in civil discourse, participate in the system that is responsible for the most prosperity in human history for EVERYONE in the world, and you have rejected it completely. Can we recover from this? No, I don't think so. The gap between reasonable people and the left is far too wide to overcome.
              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

We have had mail only voting here in WA for at least 20 years. You actually don't "mail" them (well you can, but you don't have to). There are ballot drop off boxes everywhere. it's easy and painless. I can't imagine standing a line and using a voting machine in a booth - some of which have been proven to be easily hacked. Plus I can take my time filling out the ballot and really think about my choices.

This has never been a partisan issue in the past, and most people on both sides want mail in voting, but now that Trump says "FRAUD", all the Trumptards believe his conspiracy theories.

Plus, and this is interesting - because each ballot is actually made for specific people (who vote in specific districts for different candidates/offices), it's almost impossible to create a fake one. And so far it's turned out, the majority of the election fraud that has ever happened (which isn't much), has been by the same right wing nut jobs who say it's a problem, and none of it was ever enough to affect the election anyway.
                I only voted on a machine once in '08, and again the same Snipes lady screwed that up too. The last two have been paper that we fill in the blocks like a school test, then fed in a machine that keeps the paper as a backup (which Snipes destroyed so she didn't get caught). Even with the high population here, I never stood in a voting line longer than the checkout at Walmart.

It wasn't the fact that they were making fake ballots, but the fact that they were leaving unwanted votes out of the stack:

Her whole career was always in the spotlight for fraud, and her predecessor (Oliphant) wasn't much better. Voting in FL has always been a mess, this will only be compounded if there's all mail-in. And yes, ours are going through the USP, OR dropping it off.

john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post

They ARE bots. Completely non-thinking entities. Orange Man Bad. Its absolutely Pavlovian.

Herman Cain dies, at 74 and was at risk for Coronavirus because he had stage 4 cancer in recent history = Trump gave it to him!!! Like you people even care that he died. Just anything you can do to pummel Trump, no matter how far fetched.

Trump says (and it is obviously true) that mail-in voting is rife with fraud and not good = Trump is a nutcase, there is no way mail-in voting leads to fraud. The people who will be carrying the votes: https://apwu.org/news-tags/2020-election

There is legitimate doubt about the effectiveness of masks: https://www.wired.com/story/the-face...uble-standard/ Yet, bring that up and you are a science denier. You just have to get in line and do what the "masses" tell you (fueled by fear and no science at all). Fucking lemmings.

US Courthouses are being set on fire in major cities and the Feds apparently have no right to protect them because 1st Amendment. But where in the Constitution does it say people have a right to burn down anything they want under the guise of a protest? No where. Support the Feds protecting that property = you are a fascist. The irony is so strong, its amazeballs.

Ted Wheeler gets shouted down at a Portland protest, video evidence is presented of this, "Yeah, well I don't see it that way. People have a right to say what they want." Yes. Yes you do, to the latter. But you cannot deny the former. Genius level analysis here.

Trump, who has no control over if the election gets postponed (it won't), suggests in one of his usual flippant tweets that maybe we kick around the idea of postponing the election until we can vote in the normal manner = "See! Trump won't leave office!!!" What a fucking stretch. You guys are our of your gourds.

I am saying it today, right here in this thread: There is nothing left that is common between the center left/conservatives and the whackjob leftists that have destroyed the Democrat party. Because there is nothing left, war is the only way to solve this. Let he who is most equipped win. You had your chances to engage in civil discourse, participate in the system that is responsible for the most prosperity in human history for EVERYONE in the world, and you have rejected it completely. Can we recover from this? No, I don't think so. The gap between reasonable people and the left is far too wide to overcome.
                  1. I've seen nobody say that Trump gave it to him, just that it's totally ironic.

2. Where do you come up with any evidence that mail ballots are rife with fraud?

3. There is legitimate common sense that says masks are still better than nothing in curbing the spread when you look at the transmission method.

4. I know very few that actually support burning of buildings or rioting in general. Also, most cases of escalation have not actually been from the side of the actual protesters.

5. I am not very informed on this one, so I will leave this be.

6. He's been suggesting shit similar to this for a long time. If you can't see the writing on the walls, then there is potentially no hope for you.

7. Yes, war. Sounds like something a conservative would like. But hey, isn't a good chunk of shootings/domestic terrorism from the alt-right, anyways?
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                    7. Yes, war. Sounds like something a conservative would like. But hey, isn't a good chunk of shootings/domestic terrorism from the alt-right, anyways?
                    not "a good chunk"- almost all of them, with the exception of your occasional incel (and i have a feeling that venn diagram is a circle for marshallnoise)
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Herman Cain had cancer 14 years ago. Please, tell me about why he was recently coincidentally on a ventilator for a month and died because of it.

I am saying it today, right here in this thread: There is nothing left that is common between the center left/conservatives and the whackjob leftists that have destroyed the Democrat party. Because there is nothing left, war is the only way to solve this. Let he who is most equipped win.

The gap between reasonable people and the left is far too wide to overcome.
                      In the same breath, you call for civil war and claim yourself as a member of "reasonable people".

I don't know who you're trying to sell this bullshit to, but I admire your persistence, since it's pretty obvious that nobody is buying it.
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

not "a good chunk"- almost all of them, with the exception of your occasional incel (and i have a feeling that venn diagram is a circle for marshallnoise)
                        I find it funny how they're calling us bots while simultaneously parroting bullshit talking points...
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

Hey, it's your idiot who keeps suggesting he won't accept the results or that they will be illegitimate He sounds like president of Venezuela.

He is just spouting off like usual, but if you really think that he will not leave office if he lost is a pretty wild speculation and how we would even manage to do that is beyond me..

He's not a dictator.

You know nothing about that, I can bet you that.

Everyone calls trump a fascist dictator, but I can bet non of you boys ever even had a taste about what that's like.

Bots.

Y'all don't even know how good you have it here.

Turn off your TV and go outside in the real world and you'll notice how good things are.

Next time I go to Syria, I'll take you with me, but make sure not to look at Assads goons, or bad mouth him, because there's no saving you when they pick you up.

Q

Comment

The Herman Cain story is very relevant given our actual current discussion. Please note he didn't currently have cancer nor die of Cancer, he died of CV-19. He was also very adamant about not wearing a mask and also in his support of the President advocating the same.

And you are suggesting a War between who? Seriously, what are you trying to suggest? What does "Equipped" mean above? Are you a "Boogaloo" or sympathetic to that? You seriously want a civil war in the US?

It really sounds like whatever rabbit holes you are going down on the internet and in Right-Wing media and with the suggestions and dog-whistles of this very corrupt moron of a President has completely warped your mind. "It's Us vs. Them!" -- No it's not!
                            Last edited by phillipj; 07-30-2020, 10:37 AM.
                            1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post

I find it funny how they're calling us bots while simultaneously parroting bullshit talking points...
                              What talking point is bullshit?
                              Q

Comment

Mail in voting does NOT lead to fraud?

Did you even read the article I linked?

In the 2004 general election, thousands of absentee ballots were lost in Broward County. County election officials said that approximately 58,000 absentee ballots were delivered to the Postal Service to be mailed to voters, but the Post Office claimed to have never received them.
                                2012 elections

Close to 1,000 uncounted ballots were discovered a week after the election
                                On September 1, 2017, while litigation was ongoing, Snipes signed an order authorizing the destruction of 688 boxes containing the ballots. Litigation on the matter continued for another two weeks. On November 6, 2017, the court discovered that the ballots in question had been destroyed two months prior.
                                Mail in and absentee certainly does/can cause fraud, I lived it locally.
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:
                                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
                                X