Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    More like yours to everyone.

The issue is kids, brought here who have lived the only lives they know here, who are in school or the army or somehow members of socioty that have done nothing but contribute, that took the deal offered to give up their anonymity and accept the citizinship they deserve only to be told by your team they can forget it.

Best analogy I have heard is it is like you bought a car, it has a warranty, now a new CEO comes in and wants to change that warranty.

Why are you so mad?
    Why are you so ignorant to see that democrats are putting illegals ahead of American citizens? If politicians were tough on this years ago this wouldn t even be a problem, they would be back in Mexico, or here using the proper and LEGAL way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
      Why are you so ignorant to see that democrats are putting illegals ahead of American citizens? If politicians were tough on this years ago this wouldn t even be a problem, they would be back in Mexico, or here using the proper and LEGAL way.
      Ironic you calling me ignorant through your inability to step outside the bubble to see the facts.

The DACA kids were brought here as infants, 1,2,3,4 years old. They have never known any other life & are for all intents but the paper Americans.

They all have been in school, the army, etc and are contributing members of society that agreed to give their info to the government in exchange to not be deported.

Trump and the Republican party agree they deserve to be here and THEY have done this.

Nice how you ignore that Trump and most of the Republicans are ignoring that there was an agreement made and all that needed to happen was Trump keeping his agreement to sign.

President Trump Promises To Sign "An Answer For DACA" That Will Be "A Bill Of Love"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...l_of_love.html

President Trump hosted a bipartisan group of lawmakers at the White House on Tuesday to talk about reforming the nation's immigration policies. Mr. Trump told the group of lawmakers that he hopes to come up with "an answer for DACA" and said it should be a "bill of love."

In the highly unusual, 45-plus-minute negotiations that aired on news networks afterward, the president spoke to a bipartisan group of 20 lawmakers including Senators Lindsey Graham, Jon Cornyn, and Dianne Feinstein, House Leader Kevin McCarthy, and Republican Rep. Bob Goodlatte of Virginia, who said he would be introducing a bill in the coming days.

"I hope we’re going to come up with an answer for DACA," Trump said, referring to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program which has given legal status to 800,000+ illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children.

"I really do believe Democrat and Republican, the people sitting in this room, really want to get something done," Trump said. "Let's see if we can get something done. I really think that we have a chance to do it. I think it's really important. You're talking about 800,000 people. You're talking about lots of other people who are affected, including people who live in our country, from a security standpoint."

"I think my positions are going to be what the people in this room come up with.," he said. "I am very much reliant on the people in this room. I know most of the people on both sides; have a lot of respect for the people on both sides, and my -- what I approve is going to be very much reliant on what the people in this room come to me with. I have great confidence in the people. If they come to me with things that I'm not in love with, I'm going to do it, because I respect them."

"You created an opportunity here, Mr. President, and you need to close the deal," Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said.

"If you want to take it that further step, I'll take the heat," Trump told Graham. "You are not that far away from comprehensive immigration reform."

Democrat Dianne Feinstein posed the question to the president, "What about a clean DACA bill now, with a commitment that we go into a comprehensive immigration reform procedure?"

"I would agree to that," Trump replied. "We’re going to come out with DACA and then we can start immediately on phase two, which would be comprehensive immigration reform."

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy intervened: "Remember border security."

Sen. David Perdue also interjected: "Remember chain migration."

"I haven't seen us get this close and having this discussion in quite a few years. I think we can make this happen. We all know it, we've done it before," Rep. McCarthy commented on the budding progress.

The president added, "I think we'll do DACA and we can certainly start comprehensive immigration reform the following afternoon. OK? We'll take an hour off and then we'll start. I do believe that. Once we get DACA done, if it's done properly, we have taken the first jump of comprehensive reform."

The president ended the meeting saying he was "very much reliant on the people in this room" and had "great confidence" in those gathered.

"I will say when this group comes back hopefully with an agreement, this group and others come back with an agreement, I'm signing it. I will be signing it," Trump added.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Like I said before there are LEGISLATIVE things in the works for the DACA kids that have 90ish days as it is now.

A C.R. is not a comprehensive Immigration bill and nor is a C.R. a "Clean DACA" bill. Chucky and the D's are trying the parlor trick to force something through .
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Like I said before there are LEGISLATIVE things in the works for the DACA kids that have 90ish days as it is now.

A C.R. is not a comprehensive Immigration bill and nor is a C.R. a "Clean DACA" bill. Chucky and the D's are trying the parlor trick to force something through .

I bet you were fine with the same bullsh!t in 2013 when the "parlour tricks" were the Republican's.

The reason this is happening is because Trump lies about everything and has been for & against everything.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

No I dont like the parlor tricks like this no matter who uses them......

Again its Chucky and the Ds that are doing the shutting down with out passing the C.R. so ..........................
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

I bet you were fine with the same bullsh!t in 2013 when the "parlour tricks" were the Republican's.

The reason this is happening is because Trump lies about everything and has been for & against everything.
              Oh you mean like flip flopping politicians, like Hillary when she used to say marriage was between a man and woman, then says gays can marry, or when Obama said if you like your plan you can keep it? When you realize they are all liars it's easier to swallow

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                No I dont like the parlor tricks like this no matter who uses them......

Again its Chucky and the Ds that are doing the shutting down with out passing the C.R. so ..........................
                Plenty of blame to go around. First Trump and his cronies broke their word to make the deal that included DACA, now this.

Oh you mean like flip flopping politicians, like Hillary when she used to say marriage was between a man and woman, then says gays can marry, or when Obama said if you like your plan you can keep it? When you realize they are all liars it's easier to swallow
                Or like when Trump was for and against EVERYTHING????

Comment

Plenty of blame to go around. First Trump and his cronies broke their word to make the deal that included DACA, now this.

Or like when Trump was for and against EVERYTHING????
                  You know, since you dedicate half of your day to fueling your anti Trump lifestyle, I'd like you to list 2 things that he's done that is good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

You know, since you dedicate half of your day to fueling your anti Trump lifestyle, I'd like you to list 2 things that he's done that is good.

First, I don't dedicate any time to anti Trump, I am dedicated to anti bullshit.

Second I find it interesting that I post two cogent FACTS and instead of responding you change the subject to me finding 2 good things Trump has done (hard to do)

Off the top of my head all I can come up with is he has not started WWIII.

I'll work on it and get back to you while I'll ask you to come up with the same 2 good things ANY non Republican has done.

Comment

First, I don't dedicate any time to anti Trump, I am dedicated to anti bullshit.

Second I find it interesting that I post two cogent FACTS and instead of responding you change the subject to me finding 2 good things Trump has done (hard to do)

Off the top of my head all I can come up with is he has not started WWIII.

I'll work on it and get back to you while I'll ask you to come up with the same 2 good things ANY non Republican has done.
                      Hahaha ok buddy...

A Democrat state senator here helped start legislation for us to to be allowed short barreled rifles, and Obama signed something that wouldn't allow my job to ever go away

Comment

well the tax bill for 1, i have 3 friends who work at a walmart distribuiton hub, they are getting a 2$ raise from $ saved on the tax break. and they are going to each get like a 700$ bonus

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Short term the tax deal might be ok, I did mine, paid more than 12000 more because I lost a bunch of deductions and the ability to write off taxes paid to the state on properties in L.A. & N.Y.

So, uh no thanks.

Comment

Tax bill really depends on where you live and how you file your taxes. if you itemized your deductions and live in a higher property tax state, you most likely do not like the tax bill. If you don't itemize and you live anywhere that has lower property taxes you probably like the tax bill.

As for this nonsense about shutting the government down, this happens every presidential cycle (at least it has since Clinton) so I'm not surprised nor am I worried about it. They come up with a deal sooner or later and that's that. Is it ideal to have to deal with it, of course not, but that's the nature of an increasingly polarized party system.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                              Tax bill really depends on where you live and how you file your taxes. if you itemized your deductions and live in a higher property tax state, you most likely do not like the tax bill. If you don't itemize and you live anywhere that has lower property taxes you probably like the tax bill.

As for this nonsense about shutting the government down, this happens every presidential cycle (at least it has since Clinton) so I'm not surprised nor am I worried about it. They come up with a deal sooner or later and that's that. Is it ideal to have to deal with it, of course not, but that's the nature of an increasingly polarized party system.

I have both, itemizations & state property tax. If you own in NJ, you must be pretty hard hit. NJ has among the highest property taxes.

Also, I don't mind taxes, I mind zillionaires and companies getting permanent changes that make their taxes lower while mine go up.
                              Last edited by parkerbink; 01-21-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

easy fix raise the rents on your properties in high tax states to cover those new additional cost's.... Every other property manager and land lord will be doing the same, Remember business dont pay taxes the end consumers do, in this case your tenants ...

Edit: Even when those companies are paying millions to their rank and file with the new savings Vs sending it to the govt or keeping it off shore so they dont have to pay the higher rates that used to be law in this country. Or just paying those of us that hold stock in the company with the new found margins...... Now they are bringing hundreds of billions home, paying billions to federal and state coffers in the process while creating thousands of new jobs across many industries in the process and investing here and not in china is a bad thing right ......
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-21-2018, 12:55 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X