Clear All

• kronus
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 5.28.43 PM.png
Views:	405
Size:	318.4 KB
ID:	9951750

guy is so far out of his depth it would be hilarious if he wasn't also destroying the country

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    i thought that was pretty cool signing autographs. why judge everything he does as bad. getting ridiculous.

funny comment.
    "CNN title: Trump caught using his signature for money while helping those in need in Lake Charles"

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    The least interesting presidential "hot mic"

Cameras caught President Donald Trump in a candid moment with first responders during the president's visit to Louisiana to witness the destruction after Hur...

"Sell it on eBay tonight for $10k" lol
    Giving out your signature to people not asking for it and telling them what it's worth.... since when did that become cool?
    Last edited by phillipj; 09-09-2020, 10:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    The least interesting presidential "hot mic"

Cameras caught President Donald Trump in a candid moment with first responders during the president's visit to Louisiana to witness the destruction after Hur...

"Sell it on eBay tonight for $10k" lol

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    whats evil about the nra?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
    ^ is that Portland?
    I think so

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Originally posted by decay View Post

given the slough of fear-mongering dished out by every speaker they did retain, i'm not giving much credit for that
    They have nothing to offer. Fear is so easy, though. "The suburbs will be destroyed" .. "Your religion will get taken away" ... "Your guns will disappear" ... so will all of your freedoms!!

Meanwhile: you get swindled.

Click image for larger version  Name:	EgMgEcUXoAALhR_.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	87.5 KB ID:	9948344

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by phillipj View Post

Well they did pull a QAnon conspiracy spreader from speaking at the Convention at the last moment -- give them some credit! Ha.

We may have actually gotten a preview of Kimberly Guilfoyle, the next First Lady -- if Trump wins again your next logical successor is Donald Trump Jr.
    given the slough of fear-mongering dished out by every speaker they did retain, i'm not giving much credit for that

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chadthestampede
    replied
    ^ is that Portland?

Leave a comment:

• Victell
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	own the libs.jpeg
Views:	523
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	9948007

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    i want trump to win only to see the left people lose their shit.
    Oh, how original of you.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    i want trump to win only to see the left people lose their shit.

Leave a comment:

• CarpHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    furthermore, looking past whatever argument that was supposed to be if it wasn't categorically untrue, why couldn't they find someone that wasn't a crazy lady to speak at the RNC? or did they not know?
    You're looking at her as if she's abnormal to the greater party. She's not tho, if you look at it as this is normal behavior for the republican/conservative party it's not weird at all to pick her. She is afterall mainstream within her party.

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus View Post
    furthermore, looking past whatever argument that was supposed to be if it wasn't categorically untrue, why couldn't they find someone that wasn't a crazy lady to speak at the RNC? or did they not know?
    Well they did pull a QAnon conspiracy spreader from speaking at the Convention at the last moment -- give them some credit! Ha.

We may have actually gotten a preview of Kimberly Guilfoyle, the next First Lady -- if Trump wins again your next logical successor is Donald Trump Jr.
    Last edited by phillipj; 08-27-2020, 10:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X