Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Joe, explain your new sig...

I am seeing $6 more in my checks lol...
    A nice crisp extra morning coffee eh?

Thank the god emperor.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

^ new sig is a pic my buddy took of my S50'd car in his side view mirror back in 2011. I was pulling out of our neighborhood onto 'Division' in Spokane, with a little bit of extra go fast pedal. God that car was fun to slide.

Now, back to politics.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
      Sounds like you need a massage.
      Originally posted by kpeng
      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        A nice crisp extra morning coffee eh?

Thank the god emperor.
        It could also have something to do with the adjustment in the 2018 health care costs... I think they are no longer putting the $5 into my HSA since I didnt do anything about making any changes to my elections.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
          ^ new sig is a pic my buddy took of my S50'd car in his side view mirror back in 2011. I was pulling out of our neighborhood onto 'Division' in Spokane, with a little bit of extra go fast pedal. God that car was fun to slide.

Now, back to politics.
          Great pic. I was messing with a Challenger on my way home, no idea what motor he had but it was just slightly not enough to get in front of me. At a light I turned off the nannies and when I turned into my street I burned out with both tires bet he was pissed at being killed by a CrewMax Tundra.

Loving this 5.7 V8.

:P

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            It could also have something to do with the adjustment in the 2018 health care costs... I think they are no longer putting the $5 into my HSA since I didnt do anything about making any changes to my elections.
            Should go back to the student life where you give away money instead. Believe me I highly recommend it, only like 8K more to burn.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              Should go back to the student life where you give away money instead. Believe me I highly recommend it, only like 8K more to burn.
              I am a student still, I am in a weekend/ evening program. I was very closely looking at my student loan paperwork before agreeing to anything...
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post

You're a class act....

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    The democrats have no chance of getting control of either house of congress or impeaching Trump.

The FISA memo is going to show a Trump is, as you say, a buffoon but not guilty of doing anything illegal. A major setback for democrats.

Plus the tax cuts will be in full effect and people vote with their wallet.

People are going to realize the democrats are the ones guilty of using Russian disinformation to obtain the FISA warrant to surveil the Trump campaign.
                    I'm going to say that the dems take one chamber back in the midterms.

Wanna make a friendly wager? Let's keep it light-hearted, I'll mail you a $10 gift card to your favorite food establishment if you're right about the midterms.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                        You're a class act....
                        Considering the source I'll pull a Trump and take that as a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                          I'm going to say that the dems take one chamber back in the midterms.

Wanna make a friendly wager? Let's keep it light-hearted, I'll mail you a $10 gift card to your favorite food establishment if you're right about the midterms.
                          Man, the only reason I see that not happening is the economy.

For instance, my girlfriend just started her new job a few weeks ago. The company is growing, and have already told her as she gets all her new policies in place and blah blah, they will be growing her department and putting people underneath her.

My 401k has been bonkers the last 12 months and my company is also growing our particular area by leaps and bounds -- cloud-based ERP and Commerce systems.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

For instance, my girlfriend just started her new job a few weeks ago. The company is growing, and have already told her as she gets all her new policies in place and blah blah, they will be growing her department and putting people underneath her.

My 401k has been bonkers the last 12 months and my company is also growing our particular area by leaps and bounds -- cloud-based ERP and Commerce systems.

All true but riding the wave started by O.

Also, all the deregulation is setting us up for another fall (in 6-12 years)

Please do not forget we are a declining force globally and also that pesky potential war on the Korean peninsula that our dear leader is inflaming.

Comment

ruh roh dow down 200 points!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

This is certainly a possibility that I'm willing to accept, however, I just don't see another year like the last. Your average 401k rose 20-30%, which usually indicates an economy that is moving too fast, rising too quickly.

People can be happy about that, but imagine the inverse. How would a faltering economy affect the midterms? I think the economy is the only thing that the republicans have to hang their hat on currently, if the current trend doesn't continue, what do they really have to sell to the public?

Anyway, I'm willing to risk $10 on it as long as gwb accepts.

Comment

Working...
                                X